PDA

View Full Version : Youfs Brawl In Shopping Mall

Master Sergeant
09-30-2020, 02:09 PM
https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/guards-break-up-brawl-northlake-mall/6K636N3HQNEK7NXQV35IAU5J6Y/?fbclid=IwAR0BkgTmrcDGVPwoG_XnjC1etotM72E11AMi4Y6N XzZGX7kj3JlIZKAFiCs

GUESS DA SPECIES

Several adults got into a brawl Saturday afternoon at Northlake Mall and it was captured on video.

Children were nearly dragged into the melee, while a group of people watched from outside Claire’s fashion store.

Jim Crow
09-30-2020, 03:59 PM
Why did the news lady mention the word “people” ?
I see no people in that video. I saw vile savage apes fighting each other. Cop shouldn’t even interfere. Let the savages do what they want each other.Then bag and tag as necessary.

IseDaDiva
09-30-2020, 06:28 PM
For me there is no video, just "Something went wrong" but my imagination fills in the scenario. When are humans going to realize that this instantaneous savagery and violence is inherent and inevitable when niggers are released into society and treated like an endangered species?

Since I couldn't see the vid my eyes wandered to the right-hand column which had more Nigger News, like this headline:

Alabama man accused of burning girlfriend with frying pan, choking her

starring Shedrick Delano (named after Rooseveldt?) Sylvester Sr.,who is one mean-looking feral buck, but his sow hoe/mudshark probably deserved it.

Coon Club Road
10-01-2020, 12:36 AM
And this is why malls are dying and humans refuse to go to them...... Niggers

Exactly! Nigger infested malls are the last place older folks want to be. Yes shopping online hasn't helped malls, but when they allow packs of jigaboos to knuckle around, shoplift, oak, eek and be disrespectful, they signed their death certificates.