PDA

View Full Version : No-talent, filthy sowpotomus "Lizzo" complains about white girls who aren't fat enough

IseDaDiva
09-26-2020, 06:31 PM
Pop star Lizzo has complained that the ‘body positivity’ movement is being hijacked by white girls who aren’t large enough.

Yes, really.

"Body positivity" means you should admire and adore 300+lb fat sows for being so brave as to eat a ton of frah chicken every day with their welfare and food skamps.

Of course, in reality, the ‘body positivity’ movement is nothing more than a refuge for lazy, fat people who eat too much.

https://summit.news/2020/09/25/lizzo-claims-body-positivity-movement-is-being-taken-over-by-white-girls-who-arent-fat-enough/

tweakstick
09-26-2020, 09:29 PM
It would be as ludicrous as promoting a ‘smoker positivity movement’, where the dangers of smoking are completely ignored and superseded by the smoker’s need not to feel judged.

Paul Joseph Watson has a way of putting the truth out there with words that simply cannot be argued against with any ammo whatsoever. I've been following him for quite a while now and love the way he is unapologetic and no holds barred. I can tell he is a student of Professor Limbaugh.

Coon Club Road
09-27-2020, 04:18 AM
White girls don't eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at KFC thus the 100 pound or more weight difference between white girls and sheboonies!

Jim Crow
09-27-2020, 07:49 AM
Fat disgusting nigger sow.Fat or thin,a monkey is still a monkey.Lizzo would still be a smelly fucking disgusting baboon even if it were skinny. Personally I’m not attracted to monkey women. Whether it be an octocoon like Megan Markle.Or an in shape light-skinned nigger bitch like Halle Berry. When it comes to women for me, if it ain’t white, it ain’t right.

haywood
09-27-2020, 09:03 AM
White girls don't eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at KFC thus the 100 pound or more weight difference between white girls and sheboonies!

You mean 200 pound difference!!

haywood
09-27-2020, 09:04 AM
Fat disgusting nigger sow.Fat or thin,a monkey is still a monkey.Lizzo would still be a smelly fucking disgusting baboon even if it were skinny. Personally I’m not attracted to monkey women. Whether it be an octocoon like Megan Markle.Or an in shape light-skinned nigger bitch like Halle Berry. When it comes to women for me, if it ain’t white, it ain’t right.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Jipshun Kang
10-08-2020, 03:03 PM
niggo the piggo

Jim Crow
10-08-2020, 05:34 PM
The only thing I find positive about Lizzo’s obese body is that it will give her health problems that will kill her.But unfortunately, it won’t be soon enough.

Odin's balls
10-09-2020, 01:32 PM
Pop star Lizzo has complained that the ‘body positivity’ movement is being hijacked by white girls who aren’t large enough.

Well Lizzo, you hippo shaped talent vacuum. Thats hardly surprising considering you can hoover up the entire buffet on your first sweep.

Perhaps if it went on a diet, all those starving niglets in Africa may finally get a look in.

Sandy
10-12-2020, 08:26 AM
The only thing I find positive about Lizzo’s obese body is that it will give her health problems that will kill her.But unfortunately, it won’t be soon enough.

That's something I don't understand about niggers. They die from things like Chinese virus and Ebola, but most humans weighing as much as these bus-sized niggers would die of a coronary by 25.