PDA

View Full Version : Now Cheese at Costco Be Rayciss!

Coon Club Road
09-22-2020, 11:49 PM
BLM scores a victory at Costco by getting racist cheese pulled from the shelves.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/costco-cheese-black-lives-matter.amp

jenkemfactory
09-23-2020, 12:55 AM
Hhhmmm...where else can I buy that cheese....

Ignatow
09-23-2020, 03:08 AM
Cheese IS racist. Or speciests, really. I haven't heard of any cheese made by negroes in Africa. It takes time and effort to make cheese, and niggers just don't have the brain power to even attempt it.

tweakstick
09-23-2020, 06:25 AM
Cheese IS racist. Or speciests, really. I haven't heard of any cheese made by negroes in Africa. It takes time and effort to make cheese, and niggers just don't have the brain power to even attempt it.

Never heard of Smegma? It doesn't take that much time and zero effort or brain power is required.

Coon Club Road
09-23-2020, 07:32 AM
^^^ :lol
I was going to mention "feet" cheese!

Ignatow
09-23-2020, 02:55 PM
Never heard of Smegma? It doesn't take that much time and zero effort or brain power is required.

That's disgustingly funny, maing! I remember a friend (who went on to med school) describe it as "cheese-like'.

OK, away from the vileness of niggers, on to cheese:

Christmas season, I look for Stilton cheese. Pricey but it's so creamy and just has that blue cheese flavor. Most of the time I'm fine with Cracker Barrel extra sharp cheddar. And nothing beats freshly grated real Parmesan cheese (the real thing from Parma) on Italian dishes. An indescribable scent of savoriness.

Jim Crow
09-23-2020, 07:45 PM
Since when is calling a spade a spade racist!

Groid_Rage
09-23-2020, 08:39 PM
Good, they are making people hate them, and by extension Biden, even more.