PDA

View Full Version : Antifa/BLM kills Trump supporter, is proud of it

Unregistered
08-30-2020, 11:09 AM
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/man-shot-dead-portland-amid-violent-protest-camouflage-gear-thin-blue-line-patch-found

An alleged Trump supporter was shot dead in Portland late on Saturday as protesters from rival groups clashed in the northwest U.S. city, which has seen frequent demonstrations for months that have at times turned violent. Sounds of gunfire were heard in the area of Southeast 3rd Avenue and Southwest Alder Street, according to the spokesman’s statement.

Black Lives Matter protesters and Antifa are cheering on the murder of a Trump supporter tonight in Portland.

BLM leader: “I want to to put these police in a fucking grave ... I want to fucking burn the White House down... I fuck police up in New York, I fuck police up in DC.”

"Our community held its own and took out the trash."

I can pretty much guarantee that at this point everyone directly involved in BLM and Antifa, and everyone that supports them is seriously mentally ill (SMI).

tweakstick
08-30-2020, 01:02 PM
Every news outlet is calling Patriot Prayer a right wing extremist group, alt-right or any other ominous sounding name they can come up with. I have yet to find one single utterance from any of their leadership that leads me to believe that these folk are anything but God fearing, nation loving patriots. That, my friends, is why this man was assassinated.

Jim Crow
08-30-2020, 03:24 PM
BLM and ANTIFA are hate groups.Liberal sheep are too ignorant to figure that out.