PDA

View Full Version : Do you hate niggers or coddlers more?

Unregistered
08-29-2020, 08:15 PM
I personally hate coddlers more. These pathetic excuses of humans put these niggers on pedistools. If it was me, I would ship all the coddlers and niggers back to apefrika and let nature take its course. My prediction, the niggers would eat the coddlers in the end. Thoughts?

Jim Crow
08-29-2020, 08:54 PM
By coddlers,you must mean liberal nigger lovers.
Niggs are already a fucking problem. But the nigger loving liberals make it worse by making excuses for and protecting the useless uncivilized nigger beasts.So, for me it’s a toss up. I hate them both equally and I wouldn’t miss either if they disappeared off the face of the earth tomorrow..

CoonsЯus
08-29-2020, 09:52 PM
The difference is, niggers can only be niggers. ' Coddlers ' as you refer to white liberals, they have a choice. After their first rape and beat down they may see the light..that's if they can still see.

Coon Club Road
08-29-2020, 10:09 PM
... After their first rape and beat down they may see the light..that's if they can still see.

Might be a day, might be a week, might be a month or a year or a decade but the nigger will eventually snap... then they'll get it if they are lucky enough to survive the attack.

Jim Crow
08-29-2020, 10:22 PM
For those of you who think that the nigger loving white liberals will get it after the first time they’re attacked by niggers,you might be wrong.Many are so stupid that they will blame themselves, or they will make excuses for the ape that attacked them, by saying that niggers are oppressed.Yes, liberals are that fucked up.

Ignatow
08-30-2020, 12:05 AM
It's like a chicken or the egg question. Niggers are vile, but they're animals, so really, can you hate an animal? They were let into human society in the mistaken belief they are human just like us. Suddenly the beasts are our equals, worthy of compassion. Who enabled that? The nitwits. Same nitwits are human, but by coddling niggers, they forfeit human status. By this reasoning, I hate coddlers more.

But wait! There's more!

Niggers commit the ACTUAL violence. Now emboldened by the coddlers, their tiny brains now think they are human. So both are guilty as sin.

I really hate niggers more. Until I see it's coalburning whores.

tweakstick
08-30-2020, 12:51 AM
I don't waste my hate. It is utter disgust. It is the same disgust a person would feel after paying good money for a hotel room after a hard day on the road, only to turn on the lights and see cockroaches scurrying.

They're all cockroaches... and I want my money back.
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. xRvsTBDRlU1VWorLK6jxXAHaE7%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Blue Gum
08-30-2020, 11:56 AM
I know you can't turn back the clock, but after the Civil War; the black nigger scum should've been either Deported back to Liberia or multiple other nigger countries or as a last resort, rounded up and given giant resevation and make it their own area that way they could run like they wanted too and Uncle Sam wouldn't be responsible to help ....bottom the stinking ....nigger animal should've NEVER been allowed in white society .

Frank
08-30-2020, 05:13 PM
Personally I love cordless. I used to have to string out 75 feet of extension cord to edge my lawn and blow off the side walk. Now I have a 2-cycle edger and a battery powered blower, best two items I have bought in years! I'm rather partial to my cordless mouse as well and we can't forget the wireless network.

Niggers on the other hand, hate them. Totally worthless. If they all somehow vanished from the earth tonight not a single thing would suffer and more than likely life for all humans would improve drastically.

Now about those white guilt liberal nigger coddlers, I honestly think they may be worse than the niggers themselves. Just think, if there were no nigger coddlers we might actually be able to deport them or at the very least bring back segregation.

Unregistered
08-30-2020, 05:38 PM
Man, that's a tough choice. I mean, niggers are niggers, what can one really expect. No matter how hard they try, how hard they assimilate, at the end of the day they are still always going to be niggers. I think there is a degree of coddlers. The worst offenders being the mudsharks who help multiply the nigger spawn.
I also believe the nigger lovers can't be saved, once a nigger lover, always a bigger lover.

IseDaDiva
08-30-2020, 06:24 PM
As has been stated, niggers are niggers and can't control their behavior. I think I hate filthy mudshark whores just as much. They have a choice and that they choose to spread for nigger bucks and shit out their mutt sprogs makes me hate them just as much, if not more than the sub-human bucks they hook up with.

tweakstick
08-30-2020, 11:28 PM
Personally I love cordless.

Come on now Frank... We all have fat fingers sometimes. Even moi.

Bottle_of_Hate
08-31-2020, 08:27 AM
I know you can't turn back the clock, but after the Civil War; the black nigger scum should've been either Deported back to Liberia or multiple other nigger countries or as a last resort, rounded up and given giant resevation and make it their own area that way they could run like they wanted too and Uncle Sam wouldn't be responsible to help ....bottom the stinking ....nigger animal should've NEVER been allowed in white society .

I like the idea of deporting them. If we gave them a giant reservation we would just have an Africa in the country somewhere. I wouldn’t wish that on the most liberal of states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unregistered
08-31-2020, 10:07 AM
I like the idea of deporting them. If we gave them a giant reservation we would just have an Africa in the country somewhere. I wouldn’t wish that on the most liberal of states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We could turn Washington, D.C. into a reservation for niggers. Just rename the White House to the Nigger House and rebuild the main government facilities in other states.

And then build a massive 50 wall around the city, and make it illegal for any nigger to leave it for any reason.

Within a year, the place will become Wakanda, and there will be flying pyramids and melanin-enhanced particular individuals coming up with cures for diseases, new mathematical equations and theories, and all of the worlds' problems will have been solved by the niggers.

...?

I'm being serious, guys. I really think that niggers could create a Wakanda all by themselves. ;)