PDA

View Full Version : Which Zoo was that again?

Full Clip
08-28-2020, 11:19 PM
I just heard that an old black panther died from colon cancer but they didn't say which Zoo

tweakstick
08-29-2020, 02:53 AM
The Wakanda National Zoo. It's best known for it's primate habitat and not the panther exhibit.

Jim Crow
08-29-2020, 06:08 PM
Didn’t the chimp die in the Los Angeles zoo?

Unregistered
08-29-2020, 06:57 PM
I just heard that an old black panther died from colon cancer but they didn't say which Zoo

Probably got colon cancer from it's down low activities. Even so, dying at 43 (without some kind of niggershines involved) means it was defective. If it were MY nigger, I'd want a refund.

CoonsЯus
08-29-2020, 08:18 PM
Probably got colon cancer from it's down low activities. Even so, dying at 43 (without some kind of niggershines involved) means it was defective. If it were MY nigger, I'd want a refund.

:lol

That's some funny shit !

All we can do is to tell the world about TNB and then to try and laugh about the lighter side of things.

Unregistered
08-29-2020, 10:09 PM

All niggers are defective, and humans are crazy if they think they can get refunds from Africa.

Africa isn't a shithole country... it's a shithole continent. And they can't even afford to keep their own things fed and watered.

They are always begging whitey for money, food, and clean water. Just like the fucking parasitic niggers in the USA, and they are so retarded that when they don't get what they want, they loot, riot, and destroy their own niggerhoods.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I would find it quite pleasing if niggers deleted far more of their own population.

Unregistered
08-30-2020, 05:49 PM
Thank God it was just some worthless nigger I've never heard of. For a moment I was afraid some beautiful feline had died.