PDA

View Full Version : Aurora, CO: nigger screams 'black lives matter, I'm a psycho!' while gettin' all stabby

Whitey Ford
08-28-2020, 05:26 PM
A nigger stabbed somebody. I know that its shocking.
Man accused of attempted murder and hate crime yelled 'Black lives matter' before stabbing, police say

The man asked responding officers if “Black lives mattered” and said “I stabbed him, I’m a psychopath,” according to a police report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kYibxKtWOo&feature=youtu.be

AURORA, Colo. — Aurora Police arrested a man suspected of stabbing another man after yelling “Black lives matter” Tuesday evening near East Alameda Avenue and South Sable Boulevard.

Steve Sinclair, 30, now faces potential first-degree murder and hate crime charges, documents show.

An arrest affidavit says Sinclair used a knife to stab 29-year-old Michael Conner who was transported to the hospital for his injuries and a collapsed lung. Conner, a white male, told police while at the hospital that Sinclair, a Black male, shouted “Black lives matter!” prior to stabbing him, according to the report.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/crime/man-accused-of-attempted-murder-and-hate-crime-yelled-black-lives-matter/73-56041df9-eb3d-4509-b24d-f0c476552064

Coon Club Road
08-28-2020, 05:45 PM
What is with all these criminal snake headed niggers lately?

Do those snakes cut the circulation off to their already pea sized brains?

haywood
08-28-2020, 05:48 PM
What is with all these criminal snake headed niggers lately?

Do those snakes cut the circulation off to their already pea sized brains?

And why do those niggers use orange dye?!

Coon Club Road
08-28-2020, 05:56 PM
And why do those niggers use orange dye?!

I think it's an attempt to become blonde to attract quality trim like us white folks, but that nappy steel wool is very resistant to dye so it comes out orange or shit brown.

Jim Crow
08-29-2020, 05:18 PM
BLM is a hate group! Nigger should also be charged with a hate crime!