PDA

View Full Version : DNS - better luck next time?

Full clip
08-24-2020, 10:51 PM
20 y.o Timesha Beauchamp (aka Beauchimp?) who was pronounced daid at her Detoilet home suddenly woke up in the funeral parlor just as they were about to drain her blood ('Hazchem'?) for the embalming process. No surprise dat she and da' fambly have got a lawyer who will be looking for ten million dollars or more so they'll soon be livin' it up in YT territory with lots of black Escalades in the circular driveway. Does any human smell a conspiracy/'Set-up' with this story?

https://www.wxyz.com/news/woman-pronounced-dead-later-found-to-be-still-breathing-at-detroit-funeral-home

Unregistered
08-25-2020, 11:34 AM
If they had cremated it, this wouldn't be an issue.

haywood
08-25-2020, 12:57 PM
20 y.o Timesha Beauchamp (aka Beauchimp?) who was pronounced daid at her Detoilet home suddenly woke up in the funeral parlor just as they were about to drain her blood ('Hazchem'?) for the embalming process. No surprise dat she and da' fambly have got a lawyer who will be looking for ten million dollars or more so they'll soon be livin' it up in YT territory with lots of black Escalades in the circular driveway. Does any human smell a conspiracy/'Set-up' with this story?

https://www.wxyz.com/news/woman-pronounced-dead-later-found-to-be-still-breathing-at-detroit-funeral-home

UNBELIEVABLE!! Is ben crump her attorney ?! That bawd haided ape from Tallahassee!!

Bottle_of_Hate
08-25-2020, 04:07 PM
Niggers smell so bad you can’t even tell if they are really dead. My bet is that nigger probably was high. You know the nigger at the funeral home muh dikked that sow thinking it was a corpse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

haywood
08-25-2020, 04:36 PM
Niggers smell so bad you can’t even tell if they are really dead. My bet is that nigger probably was high. You know the nigger at the funeral home muh dikked that sow thinking it was a corpse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No doubt!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-25-2020, 04:51 PM
Not the happy ending I was hoping for! That sow will now survive to shit out ugly welfare niglet after ugly useless welfare niglet until it' made good by some chimping buck or a random stray lead Skittle.

:fume