PDA

View Full Version : Insane she boon wants to make her own coffee

Whitey Ford
08-18-2020, 01:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIDoTf1LIaQ&feature=youtu.be

Rastus Nigger
08-18-2020, 01:36 AM
Call animal control and let them put it down with a lethal dart.

Ignatow
08-18-2020, 03:12 AM
These animals are getting so brazen calling all non-black human racist, even daring them to call the police. The ability to take pictures and videos in public has been perverted to aid crime of niggers. Patriots need to change laws to stop this degeneracy. It is getting too out of control. Most of us just want to live in peace, but the nigger just spreads confusion, unlawfulness, mayhem. We know we can't ship them to niggerland, so now what?

tweakstick
08-18-2020, 03:36 AM
:panerachimp

Breach of peace
Destruction of property
Assault
Simple Theft < $1,000

The nigger said call the cops. Did they? All the evidence is right there! This video would have a happy ending if the cops had shown up and deployed the electric whip before the old cuff & stuff.

:shock

haywood
08-18-2020, 07:23 AM

I would have DUMPED a pot of coffee on dat sheboon's haid!!

Bottle_of_Hate
08-18-2020, 09:00 AM
I am going to assume this sow was told to cover its maw with a mask and therefore that is racist. This is why we had no niggers allowed signs on stores back in the good days and that needs to come back.

grim1
08-18-2020, 09:55 AM

My ex-wife used to manage a convenience store. She was about 5' nothing. She would have beaten the shit out of this black bitch. She didn't take a lot of crap from her customers. Plus she was a black belt in some kind of oriental fighting stuff.

Coon Club Road
08-18-2020, 10:36 AM
Right near the end it looked like it was trying to scratch some bugs out of its pelt.

Call da Poeleece, call da Poeleece... WTF? You know that bitch was marching with a sign to defund the police just last week!

Coon Club Road
08-18-2020, 01:59 PM
That feral sheboon will be in NU where it belongs very soon.
...tuition paid by the working man.

azmarlin39a
08-19-2020, 11:52 AM
Niggers
Alligators
Apes
Coons
Possums

Nigger animal should be face down on the floor.

IseDaDiva
08-20-2020, 03:25 PM
These animals are getting so brazen calling all non-black human racist, even daring them to call the police. The ability to take pictures and videos in public has been perverted to aid crime of niggers. Patriots need to change laws to stop this degeneracy. It is getting too out of control. Most of us just want to live in peace, but the nigger just spreads confusion, unlawfulness, mayhem. We know we can't ship them to niggerland, so now what?

Now that niggers have been turned loose to behave as they will with impunity among civilized people, this is just a small example of the result of that. THIS - and much worse - is their natural, uninhibited behavior. They are violent, primitive savages who will never evolve to be able to live among humans. "So now what"? indeed. It's going to get much worse now that any word, deed or thought that could be construed as "rayciss", even protecting yourself from nigger attacks, is a felony.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-20-2020, 03:30 PM
I am going to assume this sow was told to cover its maw with a mask and therefore that is racist. This is why we had no niggers allowed signs on stores back in the good days and that needs to come back.

man, I wish there were places I could go where no niggers were allowed. That sounds like paradise. It should be our right not to have to be around them, see them or listen to them if we choose not to.

Bottle_of_Hate
08-20-2020, 06:44 PM
man, I wish there were places I could go where no niggers were allowed. That sounds like paradise. It should be our right not to have to be around them, see them or listen to them if we choose not to.

I never got to experience it for myself. But I look back at history and know we had it right long ago.

CoonsЯus
08-21-2020, 09:05 AM
wow, all this fuss because they were out of bananas.