PDA

View Full Version : Kelsey Grammer's Daughter Slashed By Filthy Nigger in New York City Brawl

Nigger Wrangler
07-27-2020, 11:49 AM
https://nypost.com/2020/07/25/nypd-looks-for-man-connected-to-spencer-grammer-slash-attack/

Unregistered
07-27-2020, 12:59 PM
If you maintain a 50' distance from all niggers, you can't get cut. If you maintain a one mile distance from all niggers, you can't get shot.

Most humans attacked by these savage beasts have let their guard down, possibly thinking of it as a pet or domesticated animal when they strike!

CoonsЯus
07-27-2020, 01:41 PM
I'm sure they were BLM lovers anyway, so until proven wrong, there no fucks leaving my fuckbag.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-27-2020, 01:44 PM
If you maintain a 50' distance from all niggers, you can't get cut. If you maintain a one mile distance from all niggers, you can't get shot.

Most humans attacked by these savage beasts have let their guard down, possibly thinking of it as a pet or domesticated animal when they strike!

The only way to do that is to live somewhere there are no niggers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

anom0606
07-27-2020, 04:25 PM
Kelsey Grammer's sister Karen Grammer was kidnapped, raped and murdered by niggers.

Unregistered
07-28-2020, 12:09 AM
Just to be clear, Grammer was trying to break up a fight when she was slashed.

The filthy drunk nigger was attacking other diners. The nigger had wandered in off the street. Grammer wanted to stop the nigger from being a nigger.

Flyin' Gypshun
07-29-2020, 12:44 AM
Niggers aren't safe no matter what the media says. Avoid anywhere there are niggers.

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-29-2020, 11:36 AM
Just to be clear, Grammer was trying to break up a fight when she was slashed.

The filthy drunk nigger was attacking other diners. The nigger had wandered in off the street. Grammer wanted to stop the nigger from being a nigger.

She should have hit it from behind with a chair. Reasoning with them never works, and a girl trying to physically restrain one in Cat. 5 chimpout mode will not turn out well. As a firearms instructor once told me, the bad guys train 24/7.