PDA

View Full Version : That's a Nigger!

Unregistered
07-26-2020, 08:13 AM
My 2 kids were small, maybe 4 and 6.

They knew what "Chocolate People" were, probably never seeing one in real life, only on TV.

One gorgeous summer afternoon, we were driving through a factory town, stopped at a traffic light, windows down, a really pleasant day.

The sidewalks were fairly close to the curb, so the kids, seated in the backseat had a front row seat to what was about to happen.

I spotted a nigger with a ghetto blaster on his shoulder, headed towards us in the crosswalk on the passenger side, shucking and jiving to the full extent, ghetto music pumping at full volume, almost as if he had a physical handicap he was bobbing and weaving so hard.

I'm laughing to my self at this stupid niggers atire, actions, the whole nine yards when my kids, in unison asked... WHAT'S THAT?

I turned around and laughed replying, "Boys, That's a NIGGER"!

I thought my wife was gonna chimp, but she slightly grinned as well.

I remember spotting my first Chocolate man at 4 or 5... he was taking a piss on the side of a McDonald's restaurant my parents had brought us to for lunch. Disgusting nigger!

30 some years later, both kids have vivid memories of that day!

Unregistered
07-26-2020, 09:09 AM
Chocolate Man Ha Ha Ha!

Years ago had a friend that could do a perfect nigger voice on the CB radio! Went by Chocolate Man. Sounded more convincing than a real boot lip.