PDA

View Full Version : Water Park Niggers

Unregistered
07-24-2020, 12:07 AM
Took the wife and kids to one of those indoor water parks on a winter weekend a few years back.

It took seemingly forever to check in at the front desk because there was literally a tribe of niggers surrounding it. Mammies, the Bucks, a shit ton of Niglets, all complaining about floor assignments, room assignments, hide a beds, and on and on and on.

We eventually got a room and then proceeded to the water park. It was somewhat disappointing to see at least half the guests at the pool were niggers with afrosheen in their hair.

At dinner, we entered the restaurant and were again disappointed to see the dining room filled with uniformly dressed niggers. They all had custom printed T-shirts that read "I'm a Johnson", and I'm thinking yep!

The service was so slow because niggers can't order without making a 10 minute project per person out of ordering off a fairly simple menu.

At bedtime, you could have imagined the commotion in the hallway caused by these little nigger kids running up and down the halls (wood frame construction) for hours! We called multiple times asking the front desk to do something.

Management never came up but claimed to have called suspect rooms, so this went on past midnite.

At 2:30 in the morning, we are jolted awake with what seemed like our door being kicked in. The police showed up about 15 minutes later, come to find out, there was a knife fight in front of our door, blood all over the carpeting and walls. Several arrested but none thrown out by management.

It was cleaned up by morning. I sure didn't want my kids to see that mess, both kids had been hiding under the covers during the commotion.

I asked for the manager while checking out and asked him since I know you have to rent to niggers, why don't you put them all on one floor? He replied that would be discriminatory. He related recently a hotel chain was sued because they removed all the lobby furniture during the nigger fambly reunion season so the fuckers wouldn't hang out in the lobby.

We were comped for the whole weekend, even for our meals in the restaurant. It was a nice gesture but all the money in the world isn't worth staying at a water park that is loaded with niggers having a fambly Reunion.

haywood
07-24-2020, 08:41 AM
Took the wife and kids to one of those indoor water parks on a winter weekend a few years back.

It took seemingly forever to check in at the front desk because there was literally a tribe of niggers surrounding it. Mammies, the Bucks, a shit ton of Niglets, all complaining about floor assignments, room assignments, hide a beds, and on and on and on.

We eventually got a room and then proceeded to the water park. It was somewhat disappointing to see at least half the guests at the pool were niggers with afrosheen in their hair.

At dinner, we entered the restaurant and were again disappointed to see the dining room filled with uniformly dressed niggers. They all had custom printed T-shirts that read "I'm a Johnson", and I'm thinking yep!

The service was so slow because niggers can't order without making a 10 minute project per person out of ordering off a fairly simple menu.

At bedtime, you could have imagined the commotion in the hallway caused by these little nigger kids running up and down the halls (wood frame construction) for hours! We called multiple times asking the front desk to do something.

Management never came up but claimed to have called suspect rooms, so this went on past midnite.

At 2:30 in the morning, we are jolted awake with what seemed like our door being kicked in. The police showed up about 15 minutes later, come to find out, there was a knife fight in front of our door, blood all over the carpeting and walls. Several arrested but none thrown out by management.

It was cleaned up by morning. I sure didn't want my kids to see that mess, both kids had been hiding under the covers during the commotion.

I asked for the manager while checking out and asked him since I know you have to rent to niggers, why don't you put them all on one floor? He replied that would be discriminatory. He related recently a hotel chain was sued because they removed all the lobby furniture during the nigger fambly reunion season so the fuckers wouldn't hang out in the lobby.

We were comped for the whole weekend, even for our meals in the restaurant. It was a nice gesture but all the money in the world isn't worth staying at a water park that is loaded with niggers having a fambly Reunion.

The only good thing would have been if the niggers got rockfished!!

Unregistered
07-24-2020, 10:17 AM
We were at the pool and spotted this little nigger kid climb out of the pool, grab his Muh Dik, and do the monkey shuffle towards his Mammie sacked out on a chaise longe.

He whispered something in her ear, she responded and then he knuckled right back to the pool and jumped in. How fucking disgusting. We packed our shit and left.

CoonsЯus
07-25-2020, 07:35 AM
Nigger are infuriatingly vile and disgusting. They infect civilization with their unwanted presence. D cubed I always say...Niggers are Dirty, Dangerous and Despicable.

Colonel autumn
07-25-2020, 04:50 PM
You can count on niggers to RUIN a place meant for fun by humans.