PDA

View Full Version : Talking about Niggers at Work

Unregistered
07-23-2020, 09:48 PM
I work in an all white environment thank God, however there is normally very little or no discussion about niggers, sexual orientation, handicapped citizens or other politically incorrect topics due to our line of work. (An open microphone could really screw us over).

I think everybody at CO has heard the old timeless joke that starts by asking "How does a Nigger joke start"?
The punchline is you turn your head and look both ways!

This past week or so, I've had a few co-workers come up to me, look both ways (not for niggers but for management) and then comment about BLM or some other monkeyshine shit in the news.

People are getting sick of these coons and are starting to vent in an atmosphere generally free of this kind of conversation.

This is when I start a keep America great again conversation.

CoonsЯus
07-23-2020, 10:32 PM
be careful though ! Still too early to trust anybody. If you signed up here though, you could trust the members to aid your sanity !!

Bottle_of_Hate
07-23-2020, 10:53 PM
https://youtu.be/ErPV3E0NG8I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unregistered
07-24-2020, 09:04 AM
They don't seem to have a nigger problem in Latin America. I wonder why? With the hispanic population increasing in the US, I wonder if this will help keep the niggers in their place.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-24-2020, 09:07 AM
They don't seem to have a nigger problem in Latin America. I wonder why? With the hispanic population increasing in the US, I wonder if this will help keep the niggers in their place.

They do but the media doesn't cover it as much unless they can make it a "refugee" being treated poorly narrative.

Unregistered
07-24-2020, 09:17 AM
I truly think any country that has more than one nigger in it has a nigger problem, a small nigger problem albeit but a nigger problem no less.