PDA

View Full Version : Chimpcongo relief

Unregistered
07-23-2020, 02:52 PM
So funny seeing all these libtards freaking out about Trump's "martial law" but then (like the WH reporter yesterday) get stunned into silence by the murder statistics in Illinois.

Wait, what? Groids are murdering each other at wartime rates. We didn't know about that...we just know that federal troops are arresting looters and nigger Picassos for no reason??

Can of Spam
07-23-2020, 03:50 PM
Niggers are nothing but trouble. All of this "Unrest" is the chimp like behavior of niggers at work.

Unregistered
07-23-2020, 04:38 PM
Must be sad being in a cucks world and seeing your only hope of getting that horrible evil Trump out of the White House (the nigger vote) shooting their lives away.
Meanwhile those of us in a sane and honest world see a problem solving itself. You can just sit back and laugh at the pathetic wastes of shit and space known as niggers.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-23-2020, 07:30 PM
The only relief I am willing to send to Chicago is in the from of an AM bowel movement after a long night of Scotch and fast food. I'll send them my #1 and #2 specials. Strong enough to peel the chrome of a nigger hooptie.

Frank
07-23-2020, 07:45 PM
The only relief I am willing to send to Chicago is in the from of an AM bowel movement after a long night of Scotch and fast food. I'll send them my #1 and #2 specials. Strong enough to peel the chrome of a nigger hooptie.

:lol :lol :lol