PDA

View Full Version : Niggers ruin EVERYTHING. further proof

Unregistered
07-22-2020, 04:52 PM
I litterally just remarked about this yesterday. But alas....
Today Y.ahoo disabled all commenting on the site lol.
Worthless NIGGERS cant handle facts or the truth.
The NIGGERS had though that reporting humans would help in their one sided arguments defending their BABOON behavior and such. LOL.
now they lost and just ruined it for everyone including the MONKEY NIGGER population.

NIGGERS !

Bottle_of_Hate
07-22-2020, 09:20 PM
It was an effort to keep the community "safe". In translation that means too many comments were full of nigger fatigue. Soon they will have a new algorithm that only lets far left nigger loving posts make it through the censor giving only their world view.

CoonsЯus
07-22-2020, 09:21 PM
I've never seen no many anti-nigger commentary on every single website and news station. The tide has turned and folks are done.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-22-2020, 10:01 PM
This is what happened to the Topix forums a couple years back. From about the mid-2000's until they deleted the comments sections, the forums became increasingly pro-Human and anti-nigger. They installed strict filters, but posters found ways to get around them. The African-American forum was truly hilarious. A laugh riot! The niggers tried desperately to take back "their" forum, but failed miserably.

Toward the end of the comments era, dozens and dozens of Topix forums were overrun with anti-nigger sentiment. When heard the news that the (news story-linked) comments were going to be discontinued, I was not surprised at all.

Most Humans are simply sick of niggers!

Unregistered
07-23-2020, 03:54 PM
Any company that stupidly supports NIGGERS is worse than niggers themselves. Back in the day, every company Hated niggers, and for a Good reason.