PDA

View Full Version : Could we be so lucky?

Full clip
07-21-2020, 02:48 PM
I've heard that those pesky 'Russkies' are about to release a new strain of virus called 'Joe-rid 20'.

haywood
07-21-2020, 05:19 PM
I hope so or else you are looking at this: https://nypost.com/2020/07/21/joe-biden-says-four-black-women-are-on-vp-shortlist/ A niggerette for VP

I hope so too. Joe Rogan said that Bite me debating Trump would be like a 3 year old steeping into the boxing ring with Mike Tyson. I'm looking forward to Trump KO'ing the hypocritical senile, corrupt old dhimmirat!! Did i leave anything out?!

Frank
07-21-2020, 06:58 PM
I hope so too. Joe Rogan said that Bite me debating Trump would be like a 3 year old steeping into the boxing ring with Mike Tyson. I'm looking forward to Trump KO'ing the hypocritical senile, corrupt old dhimmirat!! Did i leave anything out?!

That is if they let Pedo Joe participate in a debate. Just watch, some covid bullshit excuse will come up and the debate will have to be done at remote locations via teleconference so someone can sit off camera and feed Joe answers.

haywood
07-21-2020, 07:07 PM
That is if they let Pedo Joe participate in a debate. Just watch, some covid bullshit excuse will come up and the debate will have to be done at remote locations via teleconference so someone can sit off camera and feed Joe answers.

Exactly!! Trump will still STOMP the senile old prick!! I'm just worried about MASSIVE voter fraud!!