PDA

View Full Version : No Suspect Description

Unregistered
07-21-2020, 02:03 PM
What rubs my ass raw is whenever reading an article in print or a television news station is reporting on a crime, ESPECIALLY when seeking the public's assistance capturing the suspect(s), they neglect to provide a suspect description, but only seemingly whenever a Nigger is involved.

See it everyday, no suspect description... inatant alert this was most likely committed by a Nigger.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-21-2020, 02:14 PM
What rubs my ass raw is whenever reading an article in print or a television news station is reporting on a crime, ESPECIALLY when seeking the public's assistance capturing the suspect(s), they neglect to provide a suspect description, but only seemingly whenever a Nigger is involved.

See it everyday, no suspect description... inatant alert this was most likely committed by a Nigger.

Other strong indicators are if the suspect is described as man, teen, or youth. Allegedly is also a dead giveaway 99% of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

haywood
07-21-2020, 02:25 PM
Other strong indicators are if the suspect is described as man, teen, or youth. Allegedly is also a dead giveaway 99% of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Or if the suspooks name is tyrone shitavious carter or theotis rastus brown. I guarantee if you look at the mugshot it has goad teef n' dreads n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! And a rapsheet 4 feet long.

Unregistered
07-21-2020, 02:47 PM
If the suspects last name is known and it is presidential sounding, strong possibility and highly likely it is a Coon.

I can't ever recall seeing or hearing about a Coon with a last name of Trump! The Trump family probably refused to deal with Coons and picked their own cotton!