PDA

View Full Version : All Rye

Unregistered
07-21-2020, 11:04 AM
My job puts me in contact with an occasional Nigger.

I've notice no matter what phrase you choose to greet a Nigger, the senior aged Nigger response is normally "All Rye".

What the fuck? You say nice day today, they respond All Rye. You say the Kentucky fucking fried chicken joint is burning down, they say All Rye.

If they want inclusive treatment, why the niggerbabble or is this a standard dog whistle reply that translates to Fuck You YT?

Bottle_of_Hate
07-21-2020, 02:12 PM
Bix nood comes in many forms of nigger babble. Around here it is usually “ah ite”. No l or rh at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

haywood
07-21-2020, 07:25 PM
my job puts me in contact with an occasional nigger.

I've notice no matter what phrase you choose to greet a nigger, the senior aged nigger response is normally "all rye".

What the fuck? You say nice day today, they respond all rye. You say the kentucky fucking fried chicken joint is burning down, they say all rye.

If they want inclusive treatment, why the niggerbabble or is this a standard dog whistle reply that translates to fuck you yt?

ok, den!!

Full clip
07-21-2020, 11:15 PM
My job puts me in contact with an occasional Nigger.

I've notice no matter what phrase you choose to greet a Nigger, the senior aged Nigger response is normally "All Rye".

What the fuck? You say nice day today, they respond All Rye. You say the Kentucky fucking fried chicken joint is burning down, they say All Rye.

If they want inclusive treatment, why the niggerbabble or is this a standard dog whistle reply that translates to Fuck You YT?

'All Rye' or similar unintelligible babble is merely the equivalent of the jungle grunt one might hear from their Afreakan chimp relatives. Nomesayin'?

CoonsЯus
07-22-2020, 08:36 AM
It's ultimately laziness and inability combined. The effort to move ones lips can be minimized by using simple ooking and eeking phraseology. Nigger babble concentrates on using as little oral motion as possible to make as much noise as possible. Niggers may have to get up a tree quick and make as much noise as possible to warn the other niggers of impending danger - hence the perpetual energy storage logic. They are primitive beasts least you forget !

Groid_Rage
07-22-2020, 11:17 AM
Maybe they want you to give them a loaf of rye bread?

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-22-2020, 12:19 PM
Niggers don't really fully comprehend Human language. They can mimic it like parrots, but they don't always understand what they're ooking.

Full clip
07-22-2020, 07:29 PM
It will be all rye with me if I hear millions of them shout 'All Rye' when DJT is re-elected!