PDA

View Full Version : Carpet Cleaner

Unregistered
07-19-2020, 12:44 PM
I called Stanley Steemer last year to clean my carpets.

Once we agreed on the service level and price, I gave my address and set up an appointment.

When we were all set and before hanging up, I told the call taker, don't be sending any Niggers over here either.

Without missing a beat, the woman (who sounded middle aged) said no problem sir, I'll make sure that doesn't happen. Her quick, unalarmed, unexcited response was almost as if this is a daily request that she's heard many times before.

Two humans showed up, did what I expected them to do, and did a good job of it too I might add. Even knocked a little more off the bill for my occupation.

5 stars to them. This was last year. I hope they still operate that way.

Unregistered
07-20-2020, 12:33 AM
A friend of mine demands no nigger service or repairmen. He doesn't even let humans use his bathroom if they ask. He tells them to go to the gas station.

Boy
07-20-2020, 10:22 AM
Never ever let ANY nigger on your property, especially inside your house. Turn your back for one second and they will steal everything insight.

jenkemfactory
07-20-2020, 11:49 AM
I wonder what's the affirmative action hire rate at SS.

Boy
07-20-2020, 12:16 PM
I wonder what's the affirmative action hire rate at SS.

I would say very very low...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6NhtryLzro

Unregistered
07-20-2020, 05:08 PM
I watched the Stanley Steemer carpet cleaning video and sho nuff, no Nig Roes.

Said their employees are background checked. Might be the reason they can hire only hardworking humans.

Unregistered
07-20-2020, 09:56 PM
The gas company sends a meter reader in to read the meter in the basement once per year to verify the outside remote reading
is accurate.

They send a card in the mail and make a big deal about scheduling a reading. Takes forever on the phone.

So on the day they were supposed to come between noon and 4, at 5 mins til 4, here comes Brother Spook knuckling his way up my driveway.

I ignored the bell and he eventually left.

Within the hour the gasco was blowing up my phone asking why I wasn't home to let their meter reader in. I told them I was home but didn't see him.

I rescheduled and sure as shit, same spook comes shuffling up my driveway two weeks later. Same drill, I ignored him.

Same drill with gasco too, phone rings within the hour. I told them I was home and the only person to ring my bell was a black guy selling something or some shit, but I didn't see a meter reader. Long pause.

Third time was the charm. White guy shows up and apologized for the inconvenience, read the meter and was on his way.

I have never had a spook come by since. With today's computer technology and record keeping, I think the gasco might have my account flagged to send a white meter reader only.