PDA

View Full Version : Robbery nigger self goodifies with AK47 after being surrounded by po-po

Whitey Ford
07-19-2020, 02:05 AM
Man appears to take his own life during attempted arrest, body and dash cam footage released

This would have been perfect if only he had just batwinged it before committing a robbery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwdFtiU7CbM&feature=emb_logo

Late Friday afternoon the Mercer County Sheriff’s Office received an alert from Indiana law enforcement and Van Wert, Ohio law enforcement for a male suspect who was suspected in violent crimes in Indiana and Van Wert County. Dell was the suspect in a burglary/robbery in Fort Wayne, where the victim of the robbery was shot. Dell also was also a suspect in a second robbery in Van Wert County.

As Heinl waited for assistance, he continued yelling commands at Dell, but there was no response. After eight minutes, backup units started to arrive and officers approached the vehicle behind a bullet resistant shield. Dell was located inside the vehicle deceased from an apparent self-inflicted AK-47 shot to his head.
https://www.wane.com/top-stories/man-appears-to-take-his-own-life-during-attempted-arrest-body-and-dash-cam-footage-released/

CoonsЯus
07-19-2020, 08:19 AM
What? He be a good boi who was off to church and was an aspiring choir boy who needed to spread the good Lord's word !! Nah, just another worthless black shit sack. Glad the nigger decided on the unselfish option. Easy clean up for the cops, no struggling, no listening to cries of " I dundu " and claims of " raycism " !! All niggers should consider the self purification route.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-19-2020, 02:01 PM
I love happy endings.

IseDaDiva
07-19-2020, 06:01 PM
Guess he knew Tyrone was waiting for him again in cell block-C to have his salad tossed.

OH, sheeeeeit! :rofl

Rastus Nigger
07-20-2020, 12:56 AM
The only good nigger is a dead one. I love hearing about them doing the right thing for once in their useless wasted parasitic lives. Good riddance!

Chimpwhipper
07-20-2020, 10:52 AM
Burp....fart....scratch nuts. Whatever.

haywood
07-20-2020, 11:29 AM
What? He be a good boi who was off to church and was an aspiring choir boy who needed to spread the good Lord's word !! Nah, just another worthless black shit sack. Glad the nigger decided on the unselfish option. Easy clean up for the cops, no struggling, no listening to cries of " I dundu " and claims of " raycism " !! All niggers should consider the self purification route.

Also saving the taxpayer's money!! No Nigger U. scholarship for the coon.

haywood
07-20-2020, 11:31 AM
The only good nigger is a dead one. I love hearing about them doing the right thing for once in their useless wasted parasitic lives. Good riddance!

By the way, I love your avatar!! That video of that new yawk nigger getting stomped by the Arizona Truck Driver was BETTER than Epic Beard Man!!