PDA

View Full Version : Walmart worker's "My bad" reminded me why fighting back against niggers includes avoiding niggerisms

Sandy
07-17-2020, 10:37 PM
Apparently the kid misunderstood what an elderly woman was looking for. "My bad" didn't come into popularity after Sandman Sr. died, and he'd have never let me say that. He was the first in his family to get a college education, and he wanted all his children to be educated, including acting like it.

Unfortunately too many Americans (Brits too?) say things like, "It's all good." "Aight." "Sup." "Chill." Even "I'm good" is too niggerish for my taste. Sandman Sr. would say to use "I'm fine" or "I'm all right," followed by a polite and sincere "thanks." The worst is when humans talk with nigger co-workers and try to talk the same way, I guess some stupid attempt to act "cool."

CoonsЯus
07-18-2020, 08:26 AM
what is it when humans get around niggers and want to talk ' all jiggy? ' - I just don't get it. It's like an abandonment of culture and intellect and a slide into the abyss of the negro mentality.

SGT@Arms
07-18-2020, 10:56 AM
what is it when humans get around niggers and want to talk ' all jiggy? ' - I just don't get it. It's like an abandonment of culture and intellect and a slide into the abyss of the negro mentality.

Culture and Intellect. EXACTLY!

haywood
07-18-2020, 01:45 PM
Culture and Intellect. EXACTLY!

I hate "gnomsayin.'' CO used to have a smiley of nigger kimbo slice as a lawn gnome.

Sandy
07-18-2020, 03:42 PM
"Bro"
"You go girl"
"Boo"
"Bae"

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
07-18-2020, 04:32 PM
I hate "gnomsayin.'' CO used to have a smiley of nigger kimbo slice as a lawn gnome.

haywood
07-18-2020, 05:02 PM

that's it!!

FedUpFred
07-18-2020, 05:40 PM
Niggers found a way to say sorry without saying it.
They also found a way to say thank you without saying it.
"Good Lookin out"
Stupid arrogant apes don't want to seem weak by speaking English and being polite.
All that changes though when cold steel is pointed at them....then it's PLEASE PLEASE NO PLEASE
����������

zagnut
07-18-2020, 05:59 PM
When niggers speak I go, "huh." 5 or 6 times they get the message.

Ignatow
07-19-2020, 03:38 AM
I never understood what "my bad" was until I Googled it. I abhor and never use niggerisms like "it's all good", "bae" (which I don't want to know), "wassup", etc. I'm a grammar Nazi, if you'll excuse the reference. We may speak in different accents, but I don't want to speak nigger talk, jive, bix nood, ebonics, or whatever retarded African debauchery of the English language.

Nigger culture has not contributed anything worthwhile to our civilization.