PDA

View Full Version : Graph proves stock market soars every time a famous coon gets batwings

Whitey Ford
07-17-2020, 04:52 PM
Fox News Staffers Erupt Over Network’s Racism: Bosses ‘Created a White Supremacist Cell’

https://i.imgur.com/wfgWGXZ.png

Four days after Fox News aired a particularly tone-deaf graphic connecting the killings of Black men—including George Floyd and Martin Luther King Jr.—to stock market gains, many of the network’s Black staffers took part in a phone call with company brass to confront Fox’s increasingly racist and hostile rhetoric towards the protests against police brutality.

It did not go well.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-staffers-erupt-over-150024491.html

Sandy
07-17-2020, 10:39 PM
I don't see what's tone-deaf about showing an interesting correlation. Not causation, but still correlation that's food for thought.

Odin's balls
07-18-2020, 06:31 AM
The day Kanye snuffs it, I'm putting my shirt on the NYSE.

Aussie Chimper
07-18-2020, 07:02 AM
You could bet there would have a been a big bull market had the Bat Fairy got Bathhouse Barry on his watch!

haywood
07-18-2020, 07:08 AM
You could bet there would have a been a big bull market had the Bat Fairy got Bathhouse Barry on his watch!

Just heard, nigger john lewis got BATWINGED!! I remember I predicted when it happened to nigger elijah cummings!!

animal mother
07-18-2020, 07:20 AM
I thought that Cummings and Lewis were the same nigger. Identical turds in the shit bowl.

Whitey Ford
07-18-2020, 10:04 AM
I thought that Cummings and Lewis were the same nigger. Identical turds in the shit bowl.

Me too! Even news services got them confused. But now they both are batwing turds in that great big cesspool in the sky. Good riddance!

Odin's balls
07-18-2020, 01:56 PM
Just read that Lloyds banking group have made the really stupid decision to employ more niggers on the board of directors.

Just checked the trades for the day and the big trades are all sales in the hundreds of thousands, or millions.

Smart investors, get your money out now!