PDA

View Full Version : Magic sail foam powers, activate!

tweakstick
07-16-2020, 12:45 PM
Niggers today think that their sailfoamz offer them some magic get out jail free card no matter what they've done.

The look on this cop's face is hilarious as he makes damn sure that the nigger's camera catches the whole thing!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bou2gGXnyNRZ/

Frank
07-16-2020, 02:28 PM
:lol :lol :lol

Does the cop say "watch the show" when he reached the three count? The look on the cops face right before he grabs the nigger is priceless.

IseDaDiva
07-16-2020, 07:06 PM
I feel sorry for cops who are expected to have a conversation with the likes of this incoherent sub-simian. May as well try to reason with a raccoon. And then they have to touch the niggers. Gloves, cops! Wear them!

Shi’thead Jenkins
07-21-2020, 03:44 AM
I feel sorry for cops who are expected to have a conversation with the likes of this incoherent sub-simian. May as well try to reason with a raccoon. And then they have to touch the niggers. Gloves, cops! Wear them!

I was a police officer for a while and believe me it was a shit show, I do not mean that figuratively, they either smelled like shit or they actually had shit smeared on them somewhere. Can you imagine having to drive to the jail with one of them in the back of your car?

IseDaDiva
07-21-2020, 10:26 AM
I was a police officer for a while and believe me it was a shit show, I do not mean that figuratively, they either smelled like shit or they actually had shit smeared on them somewhere. Can you imagine having to drive to the jail with one of them in the back of your car?

But I thought they were "just like us"...?

haywood
07-21-2020, 12:19 PM
And the niggers peanut brains wonder why they get arrested all the time..... :lol

It's the "LOOK AT MEEZ" that every narcissistic nigger is guilty of. Committing crimes, reporting them And putting them on facespook.