PDA

View Full Version : Ashville NC To Pay Reparations

Jipshun Kang
07-15-2020, 12:21 PM
more gibs for niggers.

http://www.the-sun.com/news/1142664/north-carolina-city-will-give-reparations-to-black-community/

Ignatow
07-15-2020, 04:22 PM
Perhaps most of its city council are niggers.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-15-2020, 11:38 PM
Nigger "reparations" have always been a nonstarter. I won't go too far into the legal weeds, but the Legislative branch simply does not have the statutory authority to raid the Treasury and redistribute funds to a special interest group for perceived wrongs more than 155 years ago.

The practice of nigger slavery was not widespread in the United States. It was confined to a tiny segment of the population. Most citizens living today did not have ancestors who owned niggers (I do :lol).

The bottom line is, no one living can be held responsible for what someone long dead did.

"Reparations" is just another nigger revenge fantasy that will never happen.

tweakstick
07-16-2020, 12:39 AM
We should have never started the welfare state. At the time, one of the selling points if not the main one, was reparations although it wasn't sold as such back then to the general public. The "great society" days have doomed us from the start. It taught niggers that they don't have to stick around to raise dey chirrens, they don't have to work, and less is to be expected of them. Yeah, I know - less than nothing is what, right? At least prior to this, the nigger knew that if it didn't work, it didn't eat. It knew this and for the most part would act accordingly.

Don't feed the animals. First, they get complacent. Next, they get fat. Then they expect it. Last, they expect more every time and turn aggressive when it doesn't happen.

haywood
07-16-2020, 08:21 AM
We should have never started the welfare state. At the time, one of the selling points if not the main one, was reparations although it wasn't sold as such back then to the general public. The "great society" days have doomed us from the start. It taught niggers that they don't have to stick around to raise dey chirrens, they don't have to work, and less is to be expected of them. Yeah, I know - less than nothing is what, right? At least prior to this, the nigger knew that if it didn't work, it didn't eat. It knew this and for the most part would act accordingly.

Don't feed the animals. First, they get complacent. Next, they get fat. Then they expect it. Last, they expect more every time and turn aggressive when it doesn't happen.

And that is EXACTLY what happened during the past 55 years. I'm 63 and I noticed that a lot of niggers knew their place when I was a little keyid in the 1ST grade. Now their sense of entitlement is INSANE!!

Bottle_of_Hate
07-16-2020, 08:31 AM
Putting money into nigger schooling is like buying snake oil. No use but making money for the one selling the idea. The money has to come from somewhere or they have to infest well performing schools with obsolete farm animals.

You could literally spend 10 times more in the ghetto and get no increase in nigger learning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sandy
07-16-2020, 10:37 AM

LBJ knew exactly what he was doing. "I'll have them niggers voting Democrat for 200 years."

At least Woodrow Wilson was somewhat of a segregationist, but he was a horrible enough president to start "progressive" social policies, and it kept building, and building, and building.