PDA

View Full Version : Sibusio, the first nigger to climb Mt. Everest, says he's taking back mountain climbing from Whitey

Whitey Ford
07-11-2020, 07:52 PM
The first Black man to summit Everest wants to tackle the idea that mountaineering is a ‘white man’s sport’

https://i.imgur.com/8DZX0jd.jpg

Sibusiso Vilane isn’t your typical mountaineer. Most notably, he says, because he is Black. Sibusiso, from South Africa, set out to turn the stereotypical image of the ‘white man mountaineer’ on its head. After a late introduction to mountaineering at the age of 26, he went on to become the first Black man to summit Mount Everest and complete the Explorers Grand Slam, a remarkable challenge which involves climbing the highest mountain on each of the seven continents and to reach the North and South Poles. The outdoorsman, who will celebrate his 50th birthday this year, tells Metro.co.uk that the reason he never considered mountaineering as a child or teenager, is that ‘it’s just not something Black people do’. He says: ‘Without any doubt, mountaineering is seen as a white man’s sport within the Black community. ‘In my opinion, many Black people don’t see climbing as an activity they want to be involved in.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/11/first-black-man-summit-everest-how-mountaineering-white-mans-sport-lucky-introduction-climbing-12955229/

Groid_Rage
07-11-2020, 09:42 PM
Those are such meaningless articles, another "niggers need to get involved in shit they NEVER GAF before"! The nig acts like someone is stopping the apes from climbing the mountains.

IseDaDiva
07-12-2020, 12:53 PM
He says: ‘Without any doubt, mountaineering is seen as a white man’s sport within the Black community. ‘In my opinion, many Black people don’t see climbing as an activity they want to be involved in.

'Black people" see no point in any activity that doesn't involve stealing, drugging, or muh dik, and not much of any of those is happening on Mt. Everest.

deadmann83
07-14-2020, 01:17 AM
He'll probably have a team of liberal cucks pulling him up Mt. Everest while he's drankan a kalt fotay fibe and tweeting on his sail foam!

Ignatow
07-14-2020, 01:40 AM
The Yeti would not take too kindly to a black ape polluting it's domain. A black mountaineer, sure, like there really is a black neurosurgeon.

Frank
07-14-2020, 08:59 AM
I thought niggers lips exploded at 25000 feet.