PDA

View Full Version : Video of burner paying the toll; woke girlieman records it all

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-04-2020, 04:50 PM
I would think someone would use this as an opportunity to make a nigger be good...

https://www.facebook.com/100006479970168/posts/3259348394291128/?d=null&vh=i

Frank
07-04-2020, 05:24 PM
Hopefully that coal burner learned her lesson, don't associate with niggers, nothing good will come from it.

She needs to pack her shit and move far away and never ever mention to anyone she ever spread for a nigger muh-dik.

Goodman Grey
07-04-2020, 05:26 PM
It's weird, but I think I am somehow developing the ability to hate niggers, niggerlovers, and nigger coddlers a little bit more every day.

IseDaDiva
07-04-2020, 06:20 PM
I have no sympathy at all for disgusting whores who lie down and spread for filthy, savage, ugly, saggy-pants nigger bucks. This was her choice and of course, it came back to bite her in the ass. Even niggers know that any white woman who beds them is worthless and they treat them accordingly.

grim1
07-06-2020, 09:47 AM
I have no sympathy for this nasty bitch. She is getting what she deserves for associating with animals.

tweakstick
07-06-2020, 10:06 AM
I looked up the video in it's entirety and what happens after is hilarious. A group of fellow groids beat this nigger down and laid it's ass out cold on the sidewalk. I'm not exactly sure what their true motivation was - there was ooking about what it had done to it's burner. They were probably more worried about the popo showing up and axxing queckt-shunz. Maybe they didn't want any prying eyes around their drugging and pimping business. No matter, that nigger got some instant karma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUmJRgZW0Ss&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3r 5NkmehU1u0oXY1xzkWr5ujXuv8pLDEp4FggLh5v949Z_Z3Kiof C61qQ

zagnut
07-06-2020, 03:19 PM
Fuck her and its too bad he didn't have a club. Fuck a monkey and what did she expect as a reward; a banana?

Bottle_of_Hate
07-15-2020, 07:20 PM
Assuming she is/was a burner lets hope this lesson was learned before a high yellow was pumped out. Maybe she can find herself a sympathetic liberal cuck but most burners always go back for the aids stick.

Shi’thead Jenkins
07-21-2020, 04:05 AM
I looked up the video in it's entirety and what happens after is hilarious. A group of fellow groids beat this nigger down and laid it's ass out cold on the sidewalk. I'm not exactly sure what their true motivation was - there was ooking about what it had done to it's burner. They were probably more worried about the popo showing up and axxing queckt-shunz. Maybe they didn't want any prying eyes around their drugging and pimping business. No matter, that nigger got some instant karma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUmJRgZW0Ss&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3r 5NkmehU1u0oXY1xzkWr5ujXuv8pLDEp4FggLh5v949Z_Z3Kiof C61qQ

I am so conflicted on this one… On one hand I’d like to see an uppity Nigger getting the shit knocked out of them or worse but on the other hand that race traitor got exactly what she deserved… Burn the coal, Pay the toll!

tweakstick
07-21-2020, 04:44 AM
^^I see it as a win-win... A twofer! I'm sure this will not be the last time these two make the news. Maybe next time it will be a double fatality.

haywood
07-21-2020, 02:47 PM
Hopefully that coal burner learned her lesson, don't associate with niggers, nothing good will come from it.

She needs to pack her shit and move far away and never ever mention to anyone she ever spread for a nigger muh-dik.

I wonder how many STD's she has?! :unigger:burner:dindu:racist

IseDaDiva
07-21-2020, 11:41 PM
Even when her pet nigger staggers away, does she get up, run in the other direction and look for help? No, she follows after the nigger.You know this isn't the first time he's laid an ass-whoopin' on her. I bet she was right back with him after this. Those burners get a hunger for oily, black meat, and leave their humanity behind forever.

All those phonies on YT praising the Galahad niggers, as though they don't beat the shit out of their sows.

CoonsЯus
07-22-2020, 07:37 AM
They were probably more worried about the popo showing up and axxing queckt-shunz.

Yup, Tweak hit the coon on the head with this one !