PDA

View Full Version : The common thread....

Blue Gum
06-24-2020, 10:38 AM
The common thread, with all the nigger Anarchy going on present-day, what is the common thread? From George " the nigger " groid to rayshard, " the taser grabbing apelanta nigger sprinter" din do nuffin... to the niggers and Seattle Taking Over part of the city... what is the common thread in all of this?

Why yes, of course, it's the dirty stinking violent nigger animal...I hope enough of the nation wakes up to what these niggers are trying to do, with toppling and destroying statues and art in public places to having Andrew Jackson taken off the $20 bill and replaced by that nigger that helped other niggers during the Civil War Tubman, people need to wake up to what the nigger animal is trying to do to this country...

Unregistered
06-24-2020, 05:18 PM
I keep trying to find out what has happened with these idiots and their "CHAZ" area in Seattle. Can someone update me?
I was hoping President Trump would have sorted this by now.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-24-2020, 06:52 PM
I keep trying to find out what has happened with these idiots and their "CHAZ" area in Seattle. Can someone update me?
I was hoping President Trump would have sorted this by now.

CHAZ is about 40 miles, as the Predator drone flies, from where my skinny White ass sits right now. If I were to get into the Caddy, slide my .45 Sig into the glove box, and crank up the tunes, I could be there in about an hour.

Of course, the local media is all CHAZ, all nigger, 24/7. I quit watching the local news because outside the Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia bubble, Washington is essentially a red state. The anchors and reporters think everyone in the state thinks like them, the stupid fucks...

Anyway, another hippy got shot by their fellow commie yesterday. Last I heard, sadly, they were not dead. The cops have been a total embarrassment so far, but supposedly they are going to start implementing a plan to "shrink the footprint" of the bums and anarchists they heretofore have allowed to deface and defile what was a decent area.

I can tell you that in communities like Snohomish, Monroe, and Enumclaw, the locals have made a very public show of defending their towns. Lots of open-carry, AR's, etc... The hippies stay the fuck away from folks they know would gladly dead-check them.

Here on the island, we keep in touch. My contiguous neighbors on three sides (the 40 acres to the south of us are a state preserve) communicate daily. We look out for one another. The gentleman across the road is a 20-something year Army vet. He's a short little guy, but I wouldn't mess with him. And he's got a shit-ton of weapons!

CHAZ seems to by the only real turd-in-the-punch-bowl in these parts, and my guess is, it won't be around much longer.