PDA

View Full Version : Heartwarming Father's Day Story

Unregistered
06-21-2020, 11:36 AM
Lol, you can't make this up. A silverback and his hellspawn are reunited in the same prison.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/incarcerated-father-son-relationship-fathers-day_n_5eebc75ec5b601382f31e65a

IseDaDiva
06-21-2020, 12:48 PM
Yawn,,,,, another "HuffBlow" libtard piece of nigger loving drivel.

I seriously doubt any nigger could spell the word "Ramifications" or the word "Absconded" or even understand the meaning of either words....I wonder what white guilt ridden libturd wrote this bullshit story.

I think what he actually said might have been more along the lines of, "Dindu nuffins!" but extreme nigger-loving reporting can't allow that.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-21-2020, 01:48 PM
Systemic Raysis! Niggers only in prison because they are black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Groid_Rage
06-22-2020, 12:47 PM
Huff Post is an open sewer

Groid_Rage
06-22-2020, 02:32 PM
Jail actually has offered more chances for sprogs to bond with their baby dads than outside

Ignatow
06-22-2020, 03:29 PM
Yawn,,,,, another "HuffBlow" libtard piece of nigger loving drivel.

I seriously doubt any nigger could spell the word "Ramifications" or the word "Absconded" or even understand the meaning of either words....I wonder what white guilt ridden libturd wrote this bullshit story.

How could a nigger even know ramifications when it doesn't even know what consequences mean. It belongs in a cage. All of them animals belong in a cage or in shackles.

IseDaDiva
06-22-2020, 03:40 PM
Huff Post is an open sewer

The other night on TV was that little beta ass-kisser, Seth Myers (who giggles hysterically like a little girl at every word from his guests) having a conversation with Michael Moore about all the horrible, terrible things being done to niggers.

Talk about open sewers.

Goodman Grey
06-22-2020, 03:42 PM
On the positive side, at least the "father" can give its son some good loving while they are in prison.

"I wanted a girl, not a boy... now take this razor and cut your sphincter. Yeah... that's a good little niglet. You're daddy's little girl now, aren't you?"