PDA

View Full Version : Director Terry Gilliam is fed up with nigger whine and Feminazis

IseDaDiva
06-16-2020, 10:14 PM
Director Terry Gilliam: I’m Tired of White Men Being Blamed for Everything Wrong with the World

Judging by the comments everyone is fed up with white men being shown as stupid beta cucks or evil monsters, and all niggers portrayed as magic.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/01/04/director-terry-gilliam-im-tired-of-white-men-being-blamed-for-everything-wrong-with-the-world/

CoonsЯus
06-17-2020, 08:32 AM
lot's of sensible commentary there from fed up whites.

Whitey Ford
06-18-2020, 03:37 PM
Terry Gilliam & John Cleese both = WIN.

John Cleese criticised for saying London no longer an English city

Sadiq Khan and comedian Dom Joly among those condemning ‘racist’ and ‘hypocritical’ claims

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2019/may/29/john-cleese-criticised-for-saying-london-is-no-longer-an-english-city

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-18-2020, 11:13 PM
I got banned from Breitbart for posting a hell of a lot milder comments than many following that story!

That being said, it does appear as if the right-leaning online press is "tolerating" much more pro-Human commentary than they did just a year or two ago.

Goodman Grey
06-19-2020, 12:39 AM
I got banned from Breitbart for posting a hell of a lot milder comments than many following that story!

That being said, it does appear as if the right-leaning online press is "tolerating" much more pro-Human commentary than they did just a year or two ago.

It's probably because the right-leaning MSM are probably realizing that they can make money from humans that are anti-BLM.

I know that sounds cynical, but the USA is a mostly capitalist nation, and it costs money to keep certain things running. (It's not exactly a secret, but COVID-19 did some bad things to the economy.)

Some websites may just be catering to their target audience. I mean, this website caters to nigger hating humans, although I haven't really seen much of an effort being made to request money from us.