PDA

View Full Version : 54 Africoon countries want UN Human Rights Council to investigate racism and police brutality

Whitey Ford
06-14-2020, 01:16 PM
African countries seek UN racism debate in wake of global protests

https://i.imgur.com/SkPkwfs.jpg

African countries called Friday on the UN Human Rights Council to urgently debate racism and police brutality in the wake of the global protests that followed George Floyd's killing by an officer in the US.

In a letter written on behalf of 54 African countries, Burkina Faso's ambassador to the UN in Geneva asked the UN's top rights body for an "urgent debate" on "racially inspired human rights violations, police brutality against people of African descent and the violence against the peaceful protests that call for these injustices to stop."

The letter, addressed to rights council president Elisabeth Tichy-Fisslberger of Austria, requested that this debate be held next week, when the council's 43rd session resumes, after it was interrupted in March due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

It pointed to the case of George Floyd, a 46-year-old black man who died in police custody in Minneapolis on May 25 after a white officer, who has since been charged with murder, pressed his knee on his neck for nearly nine minutes.
https://www.france24.com/en/20200613-african-countries-seek-un-racism-debate-in-wake-of-global-protests

tweakstick
06-15-2020, 02:55 AM
I don't give a flying fuck off of a rolling donut why those commie niggers and their coddlers think at the UN. I just wish that the niggers would decide to riot at the UN building while all those demons in session. There's nothing wrong with the UN that can't be fixed with a good fire bombing, looting, murdering and muh-dikking until the place collapses into a fiery hell pit with all of them inside.

FUCK THE UN!!!

YT Rules
06-15-2020, 03:16 AM
Niggers that never seen Whytes bitching about Raycizm is like Harriet Beecher Stowe writing 'Uncle Tom's Cabin' without ever actually seeing a nigger.

Yes, she really wrote that book without any first hand experience of TNB.

CoonsЯus
06-15-2020, 09:55 AM
we demand free mother fucking chicken and crack delivered by feet washing crackers every fucking week !!! Niggers are simple creatures and I'm sure this would satisfy their demands. Niggers are a genetic dead end. It's only humans keeping them alive.

Cat fur allergic
06-15-2020, 02:22 PM
This is the fault of the west itself. Nobody would give niggers their own countries. No Body, They insisted niggers can't be slaves. and niggers have to control countries.

Odin's balls
06-19-2020, 07:05 AM
This is the fault of the west itself. Nobody would give niggers their own countries. No Body, They insisted niggers can't be slaves. and niggers have to control countries.

Well we all know how that worked out.

You gave the niggers Liberia and we carted ours off to Sierra Leone.

Following epic chimpouts and the usual TNB, both of these hellholes are exactly what you would expect from a country run by niggers.