PDA

View Full Version : Ghana: come home, USA don't want you

jenkemfactory
06-12-2020, 08:29 AM
Niggers! Ghana has some great advice for you! Please come back to mudduhfukkah africa, the USA does not want you!
Now that's very good advice!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ghanaian-tourism-minister-calls-african-194242509.html

Chimp Detester
06-12-2020, 09:09 AM
Wonderfull advice! Take them ALL back to Ape-freak-ah! In fact: I would personally donate $10 to the GoFundNigs for this purpose!

CoonsЯus
06-12-2020, 09:40 AM
The commentary is full of calling for instructions on how to donate to a one way ticket fund...:lol

folk are done with niggers for sure

IseDaDiva
06-12-2020, 01:30 PM
As if being hated, despised and unwanted has ever stopped a nigger.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-12-2020, 05:03 PM
Problem is, Real African Niggers™ hate our mongrelized inbred slave-descended pavement apes. I knew a darkie (coal black, couldn't bee seen after dark!) from The Gambia. He hated American niggers. Then there was our trip to Kenya in 2006. The niggers there pretty much ooked the same thing -- they loathe our niggers. I have no doubt that if there ever was a return-to-Africa movement, it wouldn't last long once the American niggers started showing up on spits being roasted over open fires.

Odin's balls
06-13-2020, 05:22 AM
Same in England. Whenever the niggers go and visit the shitholes that they originate from, they all come back complaining that the local homegrown niggers either tried to rip them off or just wouldn't give them the time of day.

The reason for this is that westernised niggers look down on the local coons and act all uppity, wear expensive clothes and like to brag about the amount of welfare scams they have mastered, which doesn't go down too well when their hosts are still chasing dinner with a sharpened stick.

Whitey Ford
06-13-2020, 05:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/H4B5ljJ.png

MineEvolved
06-13-2020, 11:50 PM
Now, THIS is how you call a nigger's bluff.

Rape Ape
06-14-2020, 12:19 AM
Please go.
I'd support government gibs to supply each one of them a first class one way flight if it would get them to go and never come back. It would be worth every cent. They are concrete termites. They devour and destroy everything they come in contact with.
:because
For God's sake, niggers go back to Africa and build Wakanda so you can all beez kangz and fly around on your magical pyramids and sheeit.