PDA

View Full Version : Milan, MO: Imported sheboon births a turdlet in the loo

eyeznteef
05-16-2020, 04:46 AM
Shitter niglet birthed at a Smithfield plant:

https://wcyb.com/news/nation-world/police-newborn-infant-drowns-in-missouri-plant-toilet-mother-charged-with-murder

Court papers state the suspect told officers that after birthing the child in the toilet, she saw the baby moving as it was face down in the water.

Kambamba said she then sat back down on the toilet due to having more labor contractions and never again checked on the baby until approximately 30 minutes later when a Smithfield nurse entered the restroom.

https://wcyb.com/resources/media/654f0b50-2945-49fc-a801-8cc35cdcf54a-large16x9_MakuyaStephanieKambamba.png?158958635077 8

animal mother
05-16-2020, 08:29 AM
It should have just flushed it down.

LeeRoy Jenkums
05-16-2020, 08:54 AM
Makuya Stephanie Kambamba.

Who the fuck names these niggers?

animal mother
05-16-2020, 09:23 AM

Other niggers

LeeRoy Jenkums
05-16-2020, 09:27 AM
Other niggers

Fucking niggers.

CoonsЯus
05-16-2020, 09:33 AM
what the fuck is that thing called? Actually, it doesn't really matter what they Tobywell call themselves, but they're all just nigger to me. I don't discriminate....or do I....now I'm coonfused??

LeeRoy Jenkums
05-16-2020, 09:37 AM
I still fail to see the issue here; one niglet gets its batwings and the mammy sow goes to NU, most likely for a long enough period that it won't be able to reproduce when it gets out.

Win/win.

IseDaDiva
05-16-2020, 10:08 AM

It's African, of course. No niggers can be truly domesticated or humanized, especially the wild Africoon.

Sullivan County Sheriff's Office arrested a northeast Missouri woman for murder

Do they think if they call it "a Missouri woman" no one will notice it's an invading savage? That always bugs the hell out of me.

animal mother
05-16-2020, 12:34 PM
Note to self: NOT to buy anything made by Smithfield Foods

Why not? Don’t you like hunks of dead nigger in your sausage? :snack

Rape Ape
05-16-2020, 01:02 PM

The meat plant where all the Somalicoons got the Malt Liquor Flu was a Smithfield plant. No surprise if they're also taking shits on the line. The only surprise here would be one bothering to use the restroom for once.

Bottle_of_Hate
05-16-2020, 02:47 PM
Kambamba said she then sat back down on the toilet
due to having more labor contractions and never again checked on the baby until approximately 30 minutes later when a Smithfield nurse entered the restroom.

Am I the only one that expected that sentence to finish with "to take a shit" or rather a second shit? I think I would have laughed myself into a coma if it had said that.

tweakstick
05-17-2020, 10:34 AM
It should have just flushed it down.

Turds that big can't just be flushed. You have to break them up first.

Why not? Don’t you like hunks of dead nigger in your sausage? :snack

Sign on stall door:

Flush turdlets twice - it's a long way to the head cheese press.

Sudisease
05-17-2020, 08:15 PM
A sow to NU and an s-bend rockfish. Flushing a niglet is nigger family planning