PDA

View Full Version : Spigger beats elderly woman with a pipe to steal her pizza

Sandy
05-04-2020, 10:52 PM
Don't watch the video if you have high blood pressure and/or are at risk for sudden stroke.

:fume

A man hit a 77-year-old woman on the head with a metal pipe, before stealing one of her pizzas.

In a video, released by the Tucson police Department, a woman carrying two pizzas attempted to leave Peter Piper Pizza, in Arizona.

A man, who was waiting outside and holding a metal pipe, opened the door and confronted her as she attempted to leave.

He hit her on the head with the pipe and fled the scene with one of the pizzas, while the woman ran back inside the pizzeria.

“The suspect was described as a dark-complected Hispanic male, in short stature. 5’6” or shorter. He was also reported to have a ‘wrinkly face,’” the statement read.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/robber-attacks-77-old-woman-212123608.html

Bottle_of_Hate
05-05-2020, 09:50 AM
Probably an “undocumented” spillover from kommifornia. I don’t care if it is a human or nigger. You hit an old lady with a pipe, you should never leave nigger university.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

haywood
05-05-2020, 02:40 PM
probably an “undocumented” spillover from kommifornia. I don’t care if it is a human or nigger. You hit an old lady with a pipe, you should never leave nigger university.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro

agreed!!

Whitey Ford
05-05-2020, 03:32 PM
In a video, released by the Tucson police Department, a woman carrying two pizzas attempted to leave Peter Piper Pizza, in Arizona.

Outside a Peter Piper Pizza- I thought the nigger crowd was all about Chuck E Cheese, where a nigger can be a nigger. The video is totally enraging. I live in the suburbs of Phoenix, like three hours from Tucson, and assault with a deadly weapon is legal grounds for the use of lethal force here. If he would've done that in Gilbert, Queen Creek or some place decent in AZ he would've gotten lit up like a Christmas tree. If not by law enforcement, then by an armed citizen.

tweakstick
05-05-2020, 04:38 PM
Has the irony of the restaurant's name caught anyone else's eye?

Peter Piper Pizza

If they catch this asshole and it's name is Peter, I'll shit bricks.

I've got to agree with you, BOH. I don't give a damn what you were born as. If you decide to sink to an act so depraved, you deserve what is coming to you. We differ however, on what that punishment should be. I say death. Period!

The stupid part is that I have little doubt that if this guy had approached her and simply begged for a slice, she probably would have obliged. Chances are, if you've made it to 77 years old, you were a true lady for every single year.

Rest in Peace, Ma'am.

Midder Peenud Hayed
05-05-2020, 06:09 PM
I agree with BOH and Tweak on this one. Acting like a nigger is every bit as bad as being one.