PDA

View Full Version : Italian nurse tells babbling nigger invader to go back to his country and die there

IseDaDiva
04-26-2020, 07:50 PM
I"m sure the feral buck would get much better treatment back in Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6pzrqszUXI

Odin's balls
04-28-2020, 01:34 AM

This should be an essential part of nurse training.

tweakstick
04-28-2020, 01:40 AM
This should be an essential part of nurse training.

Yes, in veterinarian school since animal hospitals are the only place that animals should be cared for as long as the owners can pay cash.

Odin's balls
04-28-2020, 02:19 AM
Yes, in veterinarian school since animal hospitals are the only place that animals should be cared for as long as the owners can pay cash.

That isn't going to bode well for niggers.

I present to you two scenarios at the vetinary clinic:

1. Nurse: I'm sorry Mr Odin, it appears that your pet Toby has caught a nasty virus and without emergency medical care he will suffer and die a slow, agonising death.
The care is £1000 per day until he recovers.

Me: How much is it to have it Euthanised?

2. Nurse: I'm sorry Mr Odin, it appears that your pet Fido has caught a nasty virus and without emergency medical care he will suffer and die a slow, agonising death.
The care is £1000 per day until he recovers.

Me: Here are his insurance documents, he is covered for £20,000. After that, here are my credit cards. Max them out if you have to.

tweakstick
04-28-2020, 03:44 AM
^^^
:rofl:rofl:rofl

I remember the good old days. If your mule got sick and wasn't going to make it - well... Farmers handled stuff on the farm.

At least the dogs ate well for a while. Not suggesting anything there - Just sayin'...

Ignatow
04-28-2020, 05:34 AM
Euthanasia is a merciful act. I won't give a red cent. I'd let the nigger suffer a slow, painful, end - one that it deserves.

Sheboon DeLuxe
04-28-2020, 08:24 AM
Holy shit, the comments! Wonder how long before the pearl-clutchers at youtube shut down the comments?

IseDaDiva
04-28-2020, 10:08 AM
I don't see anything wrong with what she said. Why should they have to dispose of the smelly carcasses of invading niggers?

Maybe back in the hellhole the spewed him, they can eat him or use him for fertilizer that he may for once in his worthless life be of some earthy use.

tweakstick
04-28-2020, 03:13 PM
Holy shit, the comments! Wonder how long before the pearl-clutchers at youtube shut down the comments?

Holy shit you're right! The comments are gold!

I had to scroll down 8 pages before I found one that was a legitimate cuck and even then, it sounded too ridiculous to be true - probably a troll.

I thought Youtube removed comments like these. I guess their algorithms can't keep up.

haywood
04-28-2020, 05:46 PM

She probably said "BOFF FUNGOOL, MULIGNAN!!" or something like that. All of my Italian friends HATE niggers. Of course you have @$$h0les like Robert denigro and bill oil driller di Blasio but they are exceptions.

AFN_Weasel
04-28-2020, 11:09 PM
They should make that nigger pay in advance for any medical services provided. Can't afford to pay? Back to Africa with you!