PDA

View Full Version : Buck make teenaper good because of corona virus

animal mother
04-24-2020, 01:38 PM
Atlanta’s coronavirus stay-at-home order led to a family squabble--and the shooting death of a 16-year-old boy, according to reports.

De'Onte Roberts, 16, was shot multiple times Wednesday night, Fox 5 Atlanta reports. He was pronounced dead at a hospital.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-coronavirus-stay-at-home-order-dispute-leaves-teen-dead-stepdad-facing-murder-charge

LeeRoy Jenkums
04-24-2020, 01:45 PM
One to NU, one with batwings before it can squire a litter of niglets...man, I love a happy ending.

Only way this story could be better is if the old buck nigger would've goodified the entire household, then batwinged itself.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-24-2020, 05:15 PM
One to NU, one with batwings before it can squire a litter of niglets...man, I love a happy ending.

Only way this story could be better is if the old buck nigger would've goodified the entire household, then batwinged itself.

Human Win! = 50% here. Too many niggers left wasting air...

LeeRoy Jenkums
04-24-2020, 05:30 PM
Human Win! = 50% here. Too many niggers left wasting air...

Indeed, Midder Hayed...fucking niggers are literally like mammal cockroaches. One is too many, because if you see one, there's a hundred hiding...

IseDaDiva
04-24-2020, 06:10 PM
De'Onte Roberts

Those niggers sure do love their "sky commas", not that they know what a comma is for. De'Onte can take his grandiose handle with him to nigger hell. But really, people, don't all YOUR family squabbles end in fatalities? I know mine do.

Ignatow
04-24-2020, 06:23 PM
Those niggers sure do love their "sky commas", not that they know what a comma is for. De'Onte can take his grandiose handle with him to nigger hell. But really, people, don't all YOUR family squabbles end in fatalities? I know mine do.

Like the idiot liberals say, niggers are our equals.

TheOrganGrinder
04-24-2020, 06:55 PM
Was it really Corona virus?
Sure it wasn't Cobra virus?