PDA

View Full Version : Just a happy family

IseDaDiva
04-14-2020, 07:29 PM
Can someone take those children away from this megaton burner and her downlow, greencard buck?

https://i.imgur.com/LE7mXp1.jpg

tweakstick
04-14-2020, 08:04 PM
This nigger is thinking it hit the lottery with this one! Food, clothing, shelter and muhdikk all in one gigundobeast package. If it gets really cold, it will slice her open like a tauntaun, climb inside and wait out the storm till it can build a fire, roast and eat her.

This filthy pig has no idea (or just doesn't care) the sheer hell she is setting her children up for. The mockery that those poor kids will face at school is nothing compared to the torture they will face living under the same roof as this ape.

Can someone take those children away from this megaton burner and her downlow, greencard buck?

https://i.imgur.com/LE7mXp1.jpg

Ignatow
04-14-2020, 11:59 PM
Is this even possible, an extra wide load bitch. The dimensions boggle my mind. Ok, she was a human, but now, no turning back. She's an animal in more ways than one, like her pet.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-15-2020, 08:41 AM
That buck found himself a jackpot. He is living the nigger dream of a fat coal burner who is supporting his last ass. Pretty soon those kids will have little niglets stealing from them and trying to muh dik them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CoonsЯus
05-10-2020, 10:57 PM
more of a mystery, is how the fuck do you get an ass like that?

Bottle_of_Hate
05-11-2020, 08:48 AM
more of a mystery, is how the fuck do you get an ass like that?

By eating a LOT of "soul food". AKA fried foods, food covered in cheese, a pound of bacon at every meal etc. Probably a 2 liter of soda at every meal as well.

CoonsЯus
05-11-2020, 10:07 AM
they'll all end up in pieces somewhere, muh dikked and burned. I feel sorry for the kids having a vile desperate cunt of a mother. It's not their fault.

TheOrganGrinder
05-11-2020, 08:38 PM
they'll all end up in pieces somewhere, muh dikked and burned. I feel sorry for the kids having a vile desperate cunt of a mother. It's not their fault.

I'm with ya bud.
Those poor human kids. Born to a self centered glutton of a mother. Destined for pain and misery so she can be all smiles in the short term... Until she gets the burner tag on her toe. The sad psychopathy this photo doesn't show, is the obvious anger she has for the human childrens' father.
Willing to endanger them and subject them to a life of abject failure for the sake of revenge.

LeeRoy Jenkums
05-11-2020, 10:13 PM
I can't imagine what kind of stretcher they'll need to use when that nigger finally chimps out and kills her. Hopefully doesn't kill her human children...