PDA

View Full Version : Retard nigger w/ mind of an 11 year old kills his burner with his sail foam

Whitey Ford
04-09-2020, 01:38 AM
Young mum killed after 'aggressive' boyfriend threw mobile phone at her during date night

https://i.imgur.com/eaSMJ7e.jpg

A young mum was left to die in the street by her boyfriend after he threw a mobile phone at her hitting her in the neck.

Levi Ogden, 26, collapsed to the floor after being struck by the device launched by aggressive Lloyd Birkby.

He then left her to die in the street following the incident in Halifax town centre, Leeds Crown Court heard today.

It outlined that he has a mental age of just 11 years and 5 months and that his IQ is described as that of average.

Judge Geoffrey Mason QC sentenced Birkby to five years in prison for the manslaughter of Levi Odgen.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/young-mum-killed-after-aggressive-18061924

Rape Ape
04-09-2020, 10:30 AM
Apes do not make good pets. Bed down with an ape and it might turn on you. Bestiality has consequences.
:mudshark

Groid_Rage
04-09-2020, 11:03 AM
It outlined that he has a mental age of just 11 years and 5 months and that his IQ is described as that of average nigger, 79

CreepyAssNigger
04-09-2020, 11:55 PM
It outlined that he has a mental age of just 11 years and 5 months and that his IQ is described as that of average nigger, 79

That coalburner wasn't just a species traitor, she was also a CHILD MOLESTER!

LeeRoy Jenkums
04-10-2020, 08:49 AM
What nigger doesn't have the mind of an 11 year old?

tweakstick
04-10-2020, 12:33 PM
An 11 year old what? I've raised two human children and both of them managed to make it past eleven years old without stealing from, robbing, raping or murdering anyone.

I find that comment offensive to every human child and parent. Unless you were a member of the Manson family, you didn't behave this way at eleven or any other young age. IQ is no excuse for bad behavior. That is saying "Oh... he's stupid. He should be given a pass!" I've know several parents of Down's syndrome children as well as their children. IQ is not a reason or an excuse. The reason is they're niggers. The excuse is non-existent.