PDA

View Full Version : Fat sow attacks vegetables. Even nigger employee is stunned by the TNB

IseDaDiva
03-02-2020, 12:13 PM
I don't know what to make of this.

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/fc8oz9

Rape Ape
03-02-2020, 01:15 PM
:hurl

Ugh! That beast is rubbing the vegetables all over its muh-poosie. You just know it must've stuffed a carrot or cucumber in there. Even washing your veggies won't remove that vileness. Just don't shop anywhere frequented by coons.

I'm surprised the ape wasn't getting into the watermelons, though that looks like it might have been collard greens.

Ignatow
03-02-2020, 03:10 PM
Imagine a nig doing this in the 1840s at a local town market. It would get a Devo treatment. A good one.

tweakstick
03-02-2020, 08:57 PM
:furk:vomit:vomit:vomit

Drugs 'r bad - EEMMMKAAYYY!!???

It mistook the eggplant for BBC.

IseDaDiva
03-02-2020, 11:53 PM
:furk:vomit:vomit:vomit

Drugs 'r bad - EEMMMKAAYYY!!???

It mistook the eggplant for BBC.

:rofl Probably!

Bottle_of_Hate
03-03-2020, 12:17 AM
My guess is bath salts and a dose of the DNC debate. Wait it was just the bath salts and TNB.

Sheboon DeLuxe
03-03-2020, 09:59 AM
I've read enough, not clicking that. A good friend of mine did her medical internship at Johns Hopkins, which is in Baltimore. She told me some stories about veggie-packing by niggers that you wouldn't believe.

tweakstick
03-03-2020, 08:24 PM
My guess is bath salts and a dose of the DNC debate. Wait it was just the bath salts and TNB.

I must concur about the baff salz. That crazy boon was definitely on some hard shit. That was either the salts, pcp, copious amounts of crack or jenkem. No way do you pull that shit just because you had a couple of 40's or smoke untainted weed.

I actually turned the sound up because Mrs. Tweak wanted to know what that horse tranqued wackadoo was saying. I went ahead and did it since the damage was already done to my retinas. Some of the words were coherent but not the way it had them assembled together.

I have to go clean my ears out now with my garden hose.

IseDaDiva
03-04-2020, 06:27 PM
I've read enough, not clicking that. A good friend of mine did her medical internship at Johns Hopkins, which is in Baltimore. She told me some stories about veggie-packing by niggers that you wouldn't believe.

It's pretty safe. Just a fat sheboon lying on the veggie cooler, kicking some kale and ooking incoherently.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-08-2020, 09:09 PM
No wonder I farm and grow over 90% of our veggies..... Niggers are not only a plague but also a walking disease factory.

This video is yet another reason for those of us who can't grow our own to wash EVERYTHING.

I don't buy unsealed food or spices. I don't use any new cookware or container without washing it first with soap. Any fruit or veggie gets washed. I will open everything in the store and if it has a broken seal it goes back where it was with the top left off. If I see a nigger in the bakery, no fresh bread that day.