PDA

View Full Version : EPIC multi-nigger Chimp Out at Wendy's ends with nigger manager shooting

Whitey Ford
01-22-2020, 12:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElFZfYX-rmY

Whitey Ford
01-22-2020, 01:58 PM
Wendy's now hires nigger felons as managers and an all nigger staff..... what could go wrong :lol

A while back I walked into a local Wendy's to get a baconator for lunch. I noticed that there was a few people already in line so I decided to go to the bathroom and wash my hands before ordering. As I was walking to the bathroom I heard a she boon shrieking "ayo hol up! ayo holup! hol up!" and I just kept on walking. Then while I was washing up, a male nigger in a Wendy's uniform cracked the door, looked in and then yelled "he jusss washin' his hands!" Then when I left the bathroom this stank she boon in a Wendy's uniform started yabbering her baboon mouth off about 'deezzz heeyah baffrooms bee fo' dem payin' customers only! bix nood yadda yadda yadda!" I pointed out to this creature that I was only washing up before ordering, but now I'll just go be a paying customer somewhere else.

So I went further down the road to 5 Guys Burger. All white staff in their late teens/early twenties, very polite, friendly and professional. And their burgers are a hell of a lot better than Wendy's.

zagnut
01-22-2020, 04:49 PM
I was really hoping to see some french fried nigger arm in that fight.

Sandy
01-22-2020, 05:41 PM
So I went further down the road to 5 Guys Burger. All white staff in their late teens/early twenties, very polite, friendly and professional. And their burgers are a hell of a lot better than Wendy's.

Oh hell yeah. When you're paying $10 for a fast food lunch, you might as well go to 5G if one's around.

I don't know if I even went to a Wendy's last decade. It's just too expensive for what you get, which in your case includes rude "service."