PDA

View Full Version : NY nigger can't stop robbing banks!

CreepyAssNigger
01-11-2020, 06:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/J6rd0bO.jpg

https://nypost.com/2020/01/11/serial-robber-released-with-no-bail-then-immediately-robs-another-bank/

A serial robber who knocked over four banks in less than two weeks was released without bail on grand larceny charges Thursday — and is now suspected of robbing a fifth bank on Friday, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

“I can’t believe they let me out,” sources said he boasted as he retrieved his vouchered property at One Police Plaza. “What were they thinking?”

The suspect, 42-year-old Gerod Woodberry, went on the mini bank-robbing spree starting on Dec. 30, when he slipped a teller a robbery note at a Midtown bank and escaped with more than $1,000, the sources said.

He was arrested by patrol cops in Manhattan on Thursday — but released without bail for the robbery spree.

Woodberry is now wanted for another bank robbery on Friday in Downtown Brooklyn, law-enforcement sources said.

Law-enforcement sources said the no-bail law that went into effect on Jan. 1 laid the groundwork for Woodberry to rob another bank.

MineEvolved
01-11-2020, 09:23 PM
Today's argument against anti-incarceration. Did they give him some gift cards and an Obama phone?

IseDaDiva
01-12-2020, 11:28 AM
“I can’t believe they let me out,” sources said he boasted as he retrieved his vouchered property at One Police Plaza. “What were they thinking?”

When even the nigger can't believe the stupidity of letting it go free it might be time re-think this nigger catch and release trend.

Sandy
01-15-2020, 04:23 PM
When even the nigger can't believe the stupidity of letting it go free it might be time re-think this nigger catch and release trend.

It was bad enough, but now with Oildriller de Blasio and Fredo Cuomo teaming up, basically all non-violent criminals get released without bail. That is, crimes without physical harm. A nigger could mug someone or hold up a bank, and have a completely illegal automatic weapon, and the perp gets to go free until court as long as there's no "violence" committed.

IseDaDiva
01-15-2020, 06:49 PM
It was bad enough, but now with Oildriller de Blasio and Fredo Cuomo teaming up, basically all non-violent criminals get released without bail. That is, crimes without physical harm. A nigger could mug someone or hold up a bank, and have a completely illegal automatic weapon, and the perp gets to go free until court as long as there's no "violence" committed.

O.M.G. So robbing 4 banks just nets the nigger a scolding since he didn't physically injure anyone? I guess no one gives a shit about traumatized tellers and other employees who just have to get over having a nigger threaten them with a gun and hold them up, and setting the nigger loose to go right back and do it again. Are they afraid that having too many niggers in the slammer will make them look rayciss? This is beyond unbelievable.

I'm sure the cops who have to wrangle this groid over and over are just thrilled with this latest cluster fuck.