PDA

View Full Version : Utility service provider's groid employee stabs Texas woman to death

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-14-2019, 10:45 AM
IRVING, Texas — Pavement ape Roy Holden Jr. has been arrested for stabbing 83-year-old Betty Thomas to death.

Authorities discovered Thomas' body Thursday evening. She had multiple stab wounds and was dead when officers arrived.

Authorities say the groid "works" for a utility service provider and that's how it knew the victim.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/man-accused-of-stabbing-83-year-old-woman-to-death-irving-police-say/287-4b9f3fb2-5ffc-4695-99ff-6946b51edf6d

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-17-2019, 10:54 PM

The ape that brutally killed Texas woman Betty Thomas could face the death penalty if convicted, authorities said Tuesday.

Prosecutors said the groid knew Thomas through its job as a Spectrum cable "worker" and had previously been to the residence. It was not working at the time of Thomas' death, police said.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/las-colinas-grandmother-murdered-by-cable-man-police-say/2274843/

Buck Simian
12-18-2019, 12:21 AM
It probably does work for a Utility Service Provider. I know in my city we have these companies trying to get people to switch their utility providers. They send niggers out door to door trying to trick you into switching. Its always niggers. Seriously they won't take no for a answer, especially if its a older person. I won't go into detail because it is a long story but around 2 years ago i got into a very nasty confrontation with a nigger pounding on my parents door, demanding to see their utility bill. Ended up with cops being called, it wasn't arrested but was issued a trespass notice.

Groid_Rage
12-18-2019, 12:18 PM
It probably does work for a Utility Service Provider. I know in my city we have these companies trying to get people to switch their utility providers. They send niggers out door to door trying to trick you into switching. Its always niggers. Seriously they won't take no for a answer, especially if its a older person. I won't go into detail because it is a long story but around 2 years ago i got into a very nasty confrontation with a nigger pounding on my parents door, demanding to see their utility bill. Ended up with cops being called, it wasn't arrested but was issued a trespass notice.

Yeah, I've noticed that here too. Real crock of shit