PDA

View Full Version : Pentagon orders operational training pause for all Saudi students in the US after NAS Pensacola shooting

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-12-2019, 07:42 AM
The Department of Defense has ordered a pause on operational training for all Saudi military sandniggers training in the US as the department conducts a review in the wake of the deadly shooting last Friday at Naval Air Station Pensacola, according to a DoD memo.

Deputy Secretary of Defense David L. Norquist, at the order of Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, issued a memo Tuesday calling for the department to take “immediate steps to strengthen personnel vetting” for international military students and complete a review within 10 days of “policies and procedures for screening foreign students and granting access to our bases.”

“Pending the completion of a security and safety stand-down,” he wrote, “training of Saudi Arabian students at US installations will be limited to the classroom.”

https://www.businessinsider.com/dod-orders-operational-training-pause-for-saudi-students-in-us-2019-12?r=US&IR=T

Mentat of House Atreides
12-12-2019, 07:43 AM
AFT!

Ignatow
12-12-2019, 01:57 PM
In retaliation, the US should just invade Saudi Arabia, seize all of their assets, and feed them bacon for the rest of their worthless lives.

gageguy
12-12-2019, 02:18 PM
The house of saud needs to come crumbling down! Fuck those sand niggers.

Sandy
12-12-2019, 03:37 PM
In retaliation, the US should just invade Saudi Arabia, seize all of their assets, and feed them bacon for the rest of their worthless lives.

Did you ever read what Ann Coulter wrote after 9/11? "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

Because of our site's nature, I completely disclaim the middle one, but the first and the last would at least make the sand niggers domesticated and fit to deal with.

Ignatow
12-12-2019, 10:04 PM
Yeah, I know good ol' Ann said that.
Can't say killing though. If the US and Western Europe suddenly forgets all this tolerance and PC bull, there's there'd be another crusade, and this time cameljocks won't stand a chance. The only small chance it could ever happen if some Muslim terrorist let's say nukes New York with a dirty bomb and 10 million are killed, them I'd bet it's no holds barred. Otherwise, the rhetoric that they're our allies, Islam is peaceful, we're all brothers, etc. would continue.

Clearly, Islamists will never be a trusted species. No way in hell. They're 800 years behind, and not really trying to be part of civilized human behavior. They will continue to be hypocrites, saying they are religious, but at the same time drinking and whoring.

Any human woman that procreated, or even dated, a Muslim, is as filthy to me as a coalburner.

Fireblade14
12-17-2019, 09:42 AM
The U.S. should have learned post 9/11