PDA

View Full Version : Tadarrius Lawaun arrested for kidnapping, robbing, raping & sodomizing woman at gunpoint (Birmingham, Alabama)

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-10-2019, 10:09 AM

An Alabama rape-ape was arrested Friday morning in connection with the kidnapping, robbery and sexual assault of a woman in Birmingham.

Groid Tadarrius Lawaun Smith was booked into jail on charges of first-degree kidnapping, first-degree robbery, first-degree sodomy, and theft of property. At the time of its arrest, it already was being sought on an unrelated charge of failing to appear in court on a separate robbery case.

The pavement ape – now identified as nigger Smith - forced the woman into her vehicle at gunpoint and drove to various locations trying to withdraw money from her credit cards. The groid also raped the victim before letting her go. The woman, whose name is not being released, was held against her will for a couple of hours. After the rape, the ape knuckle dragged and fled.

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2019/12/21-year-old-felon-charged-in-kidnapping-robbery-sodomy-of-woman-in-birmingham.html

Master Sergeant
12-10-2019, 12:08 PM
My gut feeling says it may have been a human he muh dikked. Gone are the days when this nigger wouldn't have needed a trial.

Sheboon DeLuxe
12-10-2019, 02:56 PM
If the victim was human she is very lucky to not end up like Eve Carson.

Mentat of House Atreides
12-10-2019, 03:12 PM

Ooooooo! It's putting on it's hard ass face! I'm really scared now!

tweakstick
12-10-2019, 04:03 PM

Ooooooo! It's putting on it's hard ass face! I'm really scared now!

That won't be the only thing hard on his face or ass after sentencing.

Grape jelly to go with that salad, nigger?

CreepyAssNigger
12-10-2019, 04:32 PM
They always act hard when they know they did something wrong.

I think niggers are actually PROUD of themselves when they break the law.

When it comes out of nigger university, I guarantee it will either be wearing baggy pants or wearing makeup.

Mentat of House Atreides
12-11-2019, 08:43 AM
They always act hard when they know they did something wrong.

I think niggers are actually PROUD of themselves when they break the law.

When it comes out of nigger university, I guarantee it will either be wearing baggy pants or wearing makeup.

Since all nigger bucks are inherently down low they love going to nigger U. Three hots and a cot, and all the sex they ever wanted. That's why there's so many nigger repeat offenders!

Sandy
12-11-2019, 01:00 PM
My gut feeling says it may have been a human he muh dikked. Gone are the days when this nigger wouldn't have needed a trial.

It kept trying to get money from her credit cards. Even the dumbest buck knows not to waste time doing that with sows, so I'm afraid the victim is very much human.