PDA

View Full Version : "Angry" neighbour batters disabled human to death for complaining about his barking dog

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-10-2019, 05:42 AM
Matthew Sheehan was battered by mixed-blooded ape Raymond Burrell in a "severe and merciless" attack.

The groid neighbour was jailed for life a year after the attack. Now, he has also been charged with murder after Matthew passed away in hospital.

The attack was sparked by nigger's pet bull terrier barking from across the street in Cardiff. Matthew - who was disabled and needed a cane to walk - was said to have made repeated complaints, leading the ape to confront him.

Matthew was left in a vegetative state in hospital after the attack and remained in a coma for two years before his death.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5047581/angry-neighbour-accused-of-murdering-disabled-man-in-row-over-barking-dog/

Matthew (before & after the attack)

Heinous and abominable product of bestiality :unigger

Fireblade14
12-10-2019, 08:07 AM
Ah man, fuck. nigger probably saw a disabled YT as an easy target to prey on, as is their custom. It's true rule #1 could have saved this young man's life, but niggers have no place or business in human neighborhoods or owning animals in the first place.

R.I.P. Matthew Sheehan, and condolences to his friends and family.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-10-2019, 08:21 AM
Ah man, fuck. nigger probably saw a disabled YT as an easy target to prey on, as is their custom. It's true rule #1 could have saved this young man's life, but niggers have no place or business in human neighborhoods or owning superior animals in the first place.

R.I.P. Raymond Burrell Matthew Sheehan, and condolences to his friends and family.

^fixed^

Fireblade14
12-10-2019, 08:23 AM
*facepalms* Thanks, I didn't see that, will fix my post accordingly. :thumbsup

Allah the Pig-Fucker
12-10-2019, 08:28 AM
*facepalms* Thanks, I didn't see that, will fix my post accordingly. :thumbsup

haywood
12-10-2019, 08:43 AM
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5047581/angry-neighbour-accused-of-murdering-disabled-man-in-row-over-barking-dog/

Matthew (before & after the attack)

Heinous and abominable product of bestiality :unigger

Yep, they are just like us!! Still enjoying your imported niggers and sand niggers UK??

Sandy
12-10-2019, 04:39 PM
Let me guess, the nigger will get off easy, a year at most, after a plea to the equivalent of involuntary manslaughter. It din mean nuffins by the attack!