PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Sow Bus Driver Gets Her Drank On, Gets Fired.

SC Anemia
11-27-2019, 09:31 PM
No job for you nigger! Just in time for the holiday season. :whip

Michelle Passley, 44, had stopped at a gas station convenience store during her morning route on Nov. 15 and appeared to purchase two cans of beer before getting back on the bus, the Aurora Police Department said Tuesday.

Police shared video footage from the bus that appeared to show Passley, while behind the wheel, slip the beer cans into a brown bag and drink from them. A review of the footage showed that 32 students were on the bus while Passley was drinking, police said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-school-bus-driver-arrested-beer-students-video-police

https://youtu.be/Fpyu_Q_IsrA

No job for you nigger! Just in time for the holiday season.

Serpents reign
11-27-2019, 09:40 PM
Only a nigger would be that stupid to drink while driving in the literal sense of the meaning. I'm surprised she isn't huffing jenkem and smoking crack and smoking a blunt all at the same time. Hopefully she stays out of work as well.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-27-2019, 10:58 PM
This is on the same level as niggers being niggers in front of the police knowing they are being filmed. You can bet the race card was played here.

SC Anemia
11-28-2019, 12:44 AM
This is on the same level as niggers being niggers in front of the police knowing they are being filmed. You can bet the race card was played here.

I'm not sure what you mean. How can she play the race card? She had 32 students on board a school bus on the way to school in the morning while drinking beer.

How can her being arrested and being fired be construed as racist ?

I mean drinking and driving her own car, by herself still gets her arrested. Add a school bus and the 32 students who's lives she endangered.

Buck Simian
11-28-2019, 01:01 AM
What the Hell is a nigger doing driving a bus full of kids anyways? If they are niglets more power to her, i will buy her all the beer she wants. But human kids were probably on that bus and put in danger by that sow.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-28-2019, 01:18 AM
I'm not sure what you mean. How can she play the race card? She had 32 students on board a school bus on the way to school in the morning while drinking beer.

How can her being arrested and being fired be construed as racist ?

I mean drinking and driving her own car, by herself still gets her arrested. Add a school bus and the 32 students who's lives she endangered.

We certainly see it that way. But I personally know people who would believe if she were white the case would be different and she would be punished less. I am just so used to seeing it ( and experiencing it while I was in the military) that I come to expect it even in the case of unmistakable guilt.

IseDaDiva
11-28-2019, 11:29 AM
We certainly see it that way. But I personally know people who would believe if she were white the case would be different and she would be punished less. I am just so used to seeing it ( and experiencing it while I was in the military) that I come to expect it even in the case of unmistakable guilt.

Maybe she had to drink to ease the anxiety and pressure she feels because of racism, white oppresshun, Trump, and slavery.

You never know what niggers will get away with, especially with lawyers like Larry "Dindu Nuffin" Archie around:

https://i.imgur.com/iaTDz0V.jpg

Sandy
11-28-2019, 02:19 PM

A nigger can be guilty as sin (they're born that way anyhow), and whatever they do, they still love the race card. Prosecuting OJ was racist. Criticizing Obama was racist. Shooting Michael Brown after it charged a cop was racist. When the MTA went on strike and Mike Bloomberg said they're acting like thugs, the nigger MTA union president said that was racist. It's the ultimate dindu nuffins excuse.

CreepyAssNigger
11-28-2019, 07:53 PM
I'm not racist, but I don't think niggers should be allowed to have human jobs. Their species does not have a high enough IQ to allow the things to function on the same level as us.

To quote Spock, "It is far easier for civilized men to behave like barbarians, than it is for barbarians to behave like civilized men."

An uglier interpretation of that could be thus: "It is far easier for civilized people to behave like niggers, than it is for niggers to behave like a civilized people."