PDA

View Full Version : HIV+ Reality TV nigger 'dance teacher' muh diks 16 year old boy and gives him, and others, the AIDS

Whitey Ford
11-23-2019, 04:35 PM
Dance Teacher from Reality Show Bring It Pleads Guilty to Rape and Exposing Teen Boy to HIV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWWUYcora0M&feature=youtu.be

A private dance instructor who appeared on one of Lifetime’s reality shows has pleaded guilty to having sex with a minor and exposing the teen to the AIDS virus, authorities announced on Tuesday.

In a press release, Shelby County District Attorney General Amy Weirich confirmed that John Conner III, 30, avoided going to trial this week by pleading guilty to felony charges of criminal exposure to HIV, statutory rape by an authority figure, and solicitation of a minor.

Conner, who was one of the dance coaches on Bring It, is also currently being investigated in two other cases involving sexual partners who were 17 and 24.

Selfless, caring niggers giving others the gift of AIDS!

The two had unprotected sex inside Conner’s vehicle multiple times, where the teen was unknowingly exposed to HIV, which Conner had been diagnosed with in January 2012, Weirich wrote.

Following their sexual encounters, investigators said the boy joined Conner’s dance team, the Infamous Dancerettes, and continued his relationship with his coach by exchanging explicit text messages, which included nude photos.

Bring It made its television debut in March 2014 and follows Coach Dianna “Miss D” Williams and her Dollhouse Dance Factory team as they compete for hip-hop trophies.
https://people.com/crime/bring-it-dance-teacher-pleads-guilty-rape-giving-teen-hiv/

Sandy
11-24-2019, 09:19 PM
It sounds like the "boy" didn't mind getting nigger-ramrodded, so if it's a human, I see no victim here. He should have been old enough to know better.

CreepyAssNigger
11-24-2019, 09:42 PM
It sounds like Skynet is using an extremely slow method of termination for this John Conner the Turd.

I wonder why niggers on the downlow seem to never use condoms. It's almost as if they are deliberately trying to take a plague out of Africa and spread it to the rest of the world. I wonder if perhaps this was the USSR's secret master plan for destabilizing the USA during the Cold War: import diseased niggers en masse to America. The AIDS epidemic curiously started around that time...

Buck Simian
11-24-2019, 09:46 PM
I wonder why niggers on the downlow seem to never use condoms. It's almost as if they are deliberately trying to take a plague out of Africa and spread it to the rest of the world. I wonder if perhaps this was the USSR's secret master plan for destabilizing the USA during the Cold War: import diseased niggers en masse to America. The AIDS epidemic curiously started around that time...

I remember seeing a documentary about niggers in Africa and how these do-gooders are trying to teach them about safe-sex. They sent truckloads of condoms and pass them out and the niggers don't use them for what they are for. Instead they make things out of them, blow up balloons and the such.

SC Anemia
11-24-2019, 09:49 PM
I had a (white) client once who was HIV positive and I always wondered how we have all these yard apes running around infecting the rest of the world when HIV medications are so expensive. This guy showed me reciepts and pharmacy invoices for his meds and it was better than 2k a month (his insurance company paid it). I felt sorry for the guy because he contracted it whoring around with less than desirable white women. Drug addicts mostly.

Oh wait...:gibs

I imagine most of us wouldn't want to know what it's costing the tax payer to keep all the AIDS niggers alive.

:bert

SC Anemia
11-24-2019, 09:57 PM
This, directly from the CDC:

Blacks/African Americansa account for a higher proportion of new HIV diagnosesb and people living with HIV, compared to other races/ethnicities. In 2017, blacks/African Americans accounted for 13% of the US populationc but 43% (16,694) of the 38,739 new HIV diagnoses in the United States and dependent areas.

And....

In 2017:

Seventy-three percent (12,237) of adult and adolescent blacks/African Americans who received an HIV diagnosis were men and 26% (4,397) were women.

Sixty percent (10,070) of blacks/African Americans who received an HIV diagnosis were gay or bisexual men.e,f

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/index.html

LeeRoy Jenkums
11-25-2019, 03:18 AM
This, directly from the CDC:

And....

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/index.html

48% of niggersows have the herpes, too.

Coalhaulers, burners and oil drillers literally have a greater than a 50/50 shot of getting an incurable disease.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.