PDA

View Full Version : Check out Zacchaeus, teen mutant murder monkey.

IseDaDiva
11-18-2019, 01:56 PM
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- An arrest has been made in the shooting death of a 16-year-old in Winston-Salem, according to a news release from Winston-Salem police.

Zacchaeus Williams, 17, is charged with murder.

Jesus...

He done kilt Jayden Maurice Jamison, whose untimely goodness is a loss to all who knew him.

"Jayden Maurice Jamison was a WS/FCS student and we are saddened to learn of his death. The sudden and untimely death of a student is never easy and our thoughts are with his family and friends. Our crisis counseling team is assisting students and staff members who need help during this difficult time."

https://myfox8.com/2019/10/30/17-year-old-charged-in-shooting-death-of-16-year-old-in-winston-salem/

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-18-2019, 09:10 PM
Just when I think I've seen the ugliest, dumbest nigger...

[SMGDH]

haywood
11-18-2019, 11:00 PM
I had a septic tank cleaning brush that look just like that :lol

I went to a chili cookoff this past weekend. He looks like the SHIT I took this morning.

Rape Ape
11-19-2019, 12:21 AM
"Teen mutant". Sounds like a cartoon title: Teenage Mutant Nigger Turdlets. :lol

This one's a classic toilet brush specimen. With big baggy dead nigger eyes and baggy, sagging, retard looking bootlips.

I would say it's a retarded nigger, but that would be redundant.

TheOrganGrinder
11-19-2019, 12:30 AM
How many rounds did this cross-eyed monkey expend before accidentally hitting his target?

THIS NIGGER LOOKS LIKE IT OPENED A PRESENT FROM JOKEY SMURF !!!

IseDaDiva
11-19-2019, 12:31 AM
"Teen mutant". Sounds like a cartoon title: Teenage Mutant Nigger Turdlets. :lol

This one's a classic toilet brush specimen. With big baggy dead nigger eyes and baggy, sagging, retard looking bootlips.

I would say it's a retarded nigger, but that would be redundant.

Or a band: Mutant Murder Monkeys.

TheOrganGrinder
11-19-2019, 12:43 AM
[QUOTE=IseDaDiva;99549]

How many rounds did this cross-eyed monkey expend before accidentally hitting his target?

THIS NIGGER LOOKS LIKE IT OPENED A PRESENT FROM JOKEY SMURF !!!