PDA

View Full Version : Groid beats up 3 male cucks, drags a woman into a downtown parking garage and rapes her

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-16-2019, 05:24 AM
Police say around midnight, 18-year-old Tytus Bailey approached a group of strangers: a woman and three men on E. Third Street. The rape-ape then beat up the "men", took the woman to a parking lot and raped her.

https://local12.com/news/local/18-year-old-accused-of-dragging-a-woman-into-a-downtown-parking-garage-and-raping-her

:muhdick

IseDaDiva
11-16-2019, 10:46 AM
The rape-ape then beat up the "men"

We know the brain-dead, boot-lipped nog was no doubt high on some kind of drugs and the muh dik rage, but still.

MineEvolved
11-16-2019, 08:10 PM
I hope these 'men' are shamed 24/7, harassed and laughed at every time they leave their houses. You have to be either especially old or an especially soft pussy to LOSE a 3-on-1 engagement, when you're part of the '3'....jfc.

Serpents reign
11-17-2019, 03:30 AM
Let's not blame the victims here honestly there are some really big violent niggers and he could have had a gun and those men could have been teenagers who never exercised or new any martial art which is important to tell young man to do that let's not totally bash humans here for what happened to them I'm sick of this blame-the-victim mentality I understand it's not good to be weak but what if you or your son had this happen to him