PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful monocles presented to mudshark by her "boyfriend"

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-15-2019, 06:10 AM

Groid Luke Patrice shattered its mudshark girlfriend's eye sockets in a rage (aka chimpout) after she caught the groid with another woman.

Joanne Mason, 33, was terrorised by her boonfriend Luke Patrice, 32, and "suffered" unbearable "abuse" almost from the start of their two-year bestiality "relationship". After she caught rape-ape Patrice with another woman he attacked her and then prevented her from getting medical treatment for 4 days.

Mudshark Mason's eyesight will be "imperfect" for the rest of her life.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/violent-control-freak-shatters-girlfriends-20886496

IseDaDiva
11-15-2019, 11:51 PM
Yeah, the abuse was SO unbearable she only stayed with the violent beast for two years. I guess if the abuse had been only medium or bearable she'd still be with him. Are people supposed to feel sorry for her? Hey, at least he gave her a nice pair of perfectly symmetrical burner glasses.

jenkemfactory
11-16-2019, 02:03 AM
when she caught it with another shark, she should have just left peacefully and perhaps lead a quiet life as a hermit.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-16-2019, 01:58 PM
I used the term "mudshark sunglasses" at work with a few closeted racists I know and one of them snotted the soda he was drinking. I am going to convert them into full on chimpers soon enough.

Whitey Ford
11-16-2019, 04:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GCBbfQ0.jpg

jenkemfactory
11-16-2019, 06:21 PM
I used the term "mudshark sunglasses" at work with a few closeted racists I know and one of them snotted the soda he was drinking. I am going to convert them into full on chimpers soon enough.

You evil racist!
You deserve a pay raise.

Rape Ape
11-16-2019, 07:56 PM
when she caught it with another shark, she should have just left peacefully and perhaps lead a quiet life as a hermit.

At least until the AIDS/clap/niggerplague finishes her off. Burn the coal, pay the toll.