PDA

View Full Version : Ruth Bader Ginsburg absent from Supreme Court: 'Indisposed due to illness'

Whitey Ford
11-14-2019, 05:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9r8kaJV.gif

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg missed oral arguments before the Supreme Court on Wednesday.

She is "indisposed due to illness," Chief Justice John Roberts said at the start of proceedings. She intended to participate in the consideration of the cases by reading briefs and transcripts, Roberts added.

Ginsburg, 86, is the oldest member of the court and the anchor of its liberal bloc. She has survived four bouts of cancer. If she were to die or retire, President Trump would have the opportunity to appoint a third justice to the high court, potentially cementing a 6-3 conservative majority for decades to come.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/indisposed-due-to-illness-ruth-bader-ginsburg-absent-from-supreme-court

TheOrganGrinder
11-14-2019, 05:45 PM
:witchdoctor:trumpdance2
Fire up the crematorium, and send that demon back to hell!

TheOrganGrinder
11-14-2019, 05:47 PM
LOVE the buzzard gif !!!:rofl

Rape Ape
11-14-2019, 06:38 PM
Bat Fairy! Paging the Bat Fairy on the white courtesy phone! :lmao
:traybat

SC Anemia
11-14-2019, 06:54 PM
I'll wait...

TheOrganGrinder
11-14-2019, 07:38 PM

AFN_Weasel
11-14-2019, 11:34 PM
Could it possibly be? She has to kick off sometime, you know. Washington is already a circus what with the sham impeachment, imagine how the Dems will fume when Trump announces a new Supreme Court appointment the day after the funeral! McConnell will rush it through!
:obamasad:trumpdance2:obamasad

Down the toilet with your legacy, nigger Obama!

:obamaflush:obamaflush:obamaflush

tweakstick
11-15-2019, 12:21 AM
Time to fire up the deadpool. I'm gonna go ahead and give her four months tops.

AFN_Weasel
11-15-2019, 12:32 AM
The nigger deadpool is only for NIGGERS. RBG is not eligible, even though we all hate her guts.

MineEvolved
11-16-2019, 03:42 PM
Frankly, I'm losing hope that she will kick off before the elections. The medical care she is getting is being paid for by powerful interests. Even if she does, I'm not sure the Senate would be able to confirm her replacement with all the impeachment bullshit going on.

Dead before Christmas would be best.

SC Anemia
11-16-2019, 05:13 PM
The dems and deep state will keep that fossil on life support claiming she is still OK no matter what, they will do anything to prevent Trump replacing her.

Sad thing is, as far as I know a Supreme Court Justice has to step-down or retire of their own accord. Even when this nasty old relic is nearly expired and on life support, the fuckin dems will insist to the bitter end that she's still 'alive' and still on the court.

It'll take a verifiable corpse and even then since I dont put a damn thing past the left, it'll be like A Weekend at Bernie's.

Meh, we have 4 years...I'll wait.

tweakstick
11-16-2019, 09:00 PM
The nigger deadpool is only for NIGGERS. RBG is not eligible, even though we all hate her guts.

Gotcha. Niggers only and no sympathizers or enablers. Maybe they need their own category?

Serpents reign
11-17-2019, 02:50 AM
I can't wait until she passes on to hell

haywood
11-17-2019, 11:09 PM
Gotcha. Niggers only and no sympathizers or enablers. Maybe they need their own category?

YEP!! Let's give libtards and nigger enablers their own category.

TheOrganGrinder
11-20-2019, 09:15 AM
The dems and deep state will keep that fossil on life support claiming she is still OK no matter what, they will do anything to prevent Trump replacing her.

That would mean we control the SCOTUS and the Senate.

True... They just had Ebola Cummings "signing" authorizations for the impeachment inquery from his death bed. He was so bad off, he had 4 different signatures.

Ginsburg will be "writing" opinions from life support (no visitors, please) for the next 10 years.

NotThatGuy
11-20-2019, 03:40 PM
The worst thing's Abe Lincoln ever did was free the slaves and appoint her to office.

Rape Ape
11-20-2019, 04:49 PM
The worst thing's Abe Lincoln ever did was free the slaves and appoint her to office.

:rofl

Cracka Jack
11-20-2019, 06:02 PM
Every time this thread pops up, my heart races with hope! :lol

SC Anemia
11-20-2019, 06:53 PM
Every time this thread pops up, my heart races with hope! :lol

Damnit man, I was about to post the same thing :lol. I thought "Oh goody, the fossil croaked, aw damn...it was just Cracka Jack".

Cracka Jack
11-20-2019, 10:53 PM
Damnit man, I was about to post the same thing :lol. I thought "Oh goody, the fossil croaked, aw damn...it was just Cracka Jack".

This might be asking too much... but before that old demon crosses the river Styx, I hope she spends a lot of time in a low budget nursing home being "cared for" by some filthy ghetto sows..... Doesn't hurt to hope... NOMESAYN'! :lol

SC Anemia
11-21-2019, 12:25 AM
This might be asking too much... but before that old demon crosses the river Styx, I hope she spends a lot of time in a low budget nursing home being "cared for" by some filthy ghetto sows..... Doesn't hurt to hope... NOMESAYN'! :lol

Oh man, I hadn't really thought of that. Too bad the old bag has a net worth of approx. 6.1 mil. That would be poetic though to end up crusted to the sheets on a bed in Mom's Mabley's Elderly Emporium. :lol

eyeznteef
11-22-2019, 05:45 PM
She'll get the Louise Slaughter treatment when she croaks. Slaughter "fell in the shower" and was knocking on death's door for ten days when she croaked, the media sat on the story the whole time. The Dems and their lapdog media are some seriously deranged and delusional useful idiots.

Ginsburg will be dead for week before the media report on it, in fact she could very well already be dead.

eyeznteef
11-23-2019, 08:44 PM
Latest: Ginsburg admitted to the hospital for "fever and chills":

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/23/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-supreme-court-hospital/index.html

Bottle_of_Hate
11-23-2019, 10:01 PM
I know it is wrong to wish death upon a human but she needs to go. This anti American femminazi is long past per appointment with the reaper.

Everyone do the :trumpdance2 to help make it happen.

Whitey Ford
11-24-2019, 03:07 AM
Latest: Ginsburg admitted to the hospital for "fever and chills":

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/23/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-supreme-court-hospital/index.html

Fever and chills. Then she got up and started craving human flesh. Some guy named Negan had to put her down. LOL
https://i.imgur.com/w9wujHk.jpg

AFN_Weasel
11-30-2019, 08:04 AM
Most Google News articles about RBG are now 6 days old. I wonder what's going on? Maybe going, going, ..... ah not yet gone.